2005 24V For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 24V For Sale

The wife and I have decided it is time to sell so here it is.

Engine: 5.7 ltr Marine Power 340 hp
    Hours: Approx. 400 hrs
    47 gal fuel tank
    Ballast: Enzo sac on Port and Starboard side, Johnson reversible pumps on each sac with 1” thru hull for fast fill and empty.
    Colors: White Hull, Stone Main Panel, Black Transom, Platinum Interior
    Shark eye navigation lights up front
    Large Teak swim platform
    Wrap around seating, storage everywhere
    Bimini Ilse bimini: Grey w/Black Stripes
    Pro Flight G-Force Updated Tower with navigation light, two fixed board racks – holds 4 boards, 2 surf racks mounted on top of tower.
    Stereo: Alpine head unit w/ipod input, 4) Wetsounds 6.5 interior speakers, Wetsounds 3-some on the tower, 12” Kicker Solo Barrick L5 subwoofer, Wetsounds WS-420 equalizer w/separate volume control for tower and in boat speakers, 2 remotes one on the transom and next to the driver
    Amplifiers: Wetsounds Syn 6 for tower, Kicker 900W digital for the in boat and a Kicker 650 digital amp for the subwoofer.
    Red LED’s around tower speakers, cup holders, transom lights and courtesy lights in boat
    Bowfiller front cushion for playpen style bow seating.
    Trailer: SBT tandem axle w/disc brakes, bearings just replaced – Grey in color.
    Custom Sunbrella boat cover. Extends over the sides of the boat as well as the swim platform.
    Price $40,000.00
    Attached Files
    A man can only be beaten 2 ways - give up or die!

Good luck on the sale. One quick question for you... Who makes the racks on the top of your tower? I have been looking for a similar solution to store my surfboards. Thanks

Comment

I got them off of Wake World from Corson Piper. He has them listed in the classified section. He only makes a a dozen or so a year. I am not sure if he has any left but they work great.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I just ordered one.

Comment

Ddutcher, I sent you a PM about your boat for sale.

Comment

CDA - PM sent

Comment

Still available?
              Surfing is my $h!t

Comment

I love those colors..and the boat looks pretty damn clean

raks are sick. I want those for my 05 24V dammit'

any other weight besides the enzos?

what are you getting next? a boat or kids?
                my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

@CJM1119 - The boat just sold, in fact it is being picked up today.

@MooseX - We have really loved this boat and it is hard to see it go. I am very anal about things thus the condition. I purchased the racks from Corson Piper on Wakeworld this year and they are awesome and he was easy to deal with. I am not sure if he has any left but you might wnat to hit him up over there. Enzo weight only and the wave was clean for both goofy and regular riders. We are not pro surfers so maybe we could have added weight but we never felt cheated at all. Looking at a new Z3.

Comment

Working...
                  X