TEGE West Coast Graphics 2006 VE Brand new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEGE West Coast Graphics 2006 VE Brand new

TIGE West Coast Graphics 2006 VE similar to what is on what used to be my boat. The graphics are Brand new paid $700.00 for the brand new set from TIGE when I bought my boat so I would have a back up pair. The boat was sold before they wore out will sell for $250.00. You can not buy these graphics anymore anywhere. TIGE has discontinued them.

Andy's Phone042412_327.jpg
    www.automarinecare.com CWB, ACME, FlyHigh, Merc Marine, PCM, Marine-power, WETSOUNDS, HSE Volume Controls, Kicker, Sony, Samson Sports, and many other marine parts or accessory's.

Do you have any better pictures of the graphics?

Comment

SAM_0454.jpg
      Westcoast Graphics on my boat

Same as what you have?
      Last edited by Wenzlaff; 05-30-2013, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Do you still have these available?

Comment

Yes I still have the graphics as of friday night the 31st of of May
          www.automarinecare.com CWB, ACME, FlyHigh, Merc Marine, PCM, Marine-power, WETSOUNDS, HSE Volume Controls, Kicker, Sony, Samson Sports, and many other marine parts or accessory's.

Comment

Here are pictures of the graphics and they are still available. Sorry it took so long to get them posted. Work has been crazy consuming my time the last two weeks.

2013-06-04_09-22-43_800.jpg2013-06-04_09-22-54_926.jpg2013-06-04_09-23-05_732.jpg
            Last edited by SPBFAN; 06-05-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Do you still have these? Where do you live and is the shipping included in the $250.00? Would paypal be acceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by brockroorda View Post
                Do you still have these? Where do you live and is the shipping included in the $250.00? Would paypal be acceptable?
                sending PM

Comment

still have them?? shoot me a text 903 284 3873.

Comment

Working...
                  X