TIGE 24V Factory Cover, Tubes (CWB), and TIGE Board Racks for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TIGE 24V Factory Cover, Tubes (CWB), and TIGE Board Racks for sale

Okay so I have a BRAND NEW TIGE 24V factory cover, some TIGE board racks, a like new CWB Tube, and a Hyper Lite Tube all for sale. Please contact me via cell phone if your interested. 661-900-6784.

2013-03-30_16-42-05_552.jpg2013-03-30_16-42-17_451.jpg2013-03-30_16-42-23_270.jpg2013-03-30_16-42-27_703.jpg2013-03-30_16-42-34_805.jpg
    www.automarinecare.com CWB, ACME, FlyHigh, Merc Marine, PCM, Marine-power, WETSOUNDS, HSE Volume Controls, Kicker, Sony, Samson Sports, and many other marine parts or accessory's.

Would that cover fit a 24Ve?

I know the transom is different, but I am not sure if that would matter in regards to the cover.

Comment

SPBFan - tryin' to catch-up with you - Interested in your boat cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Please call 916-677-6621
      THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can those board racks be adapted to a vertical mount, or are they specific to horizontal?

Comment

How much for the cover? The new owner would probably be interested.
          "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
          "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Originally posted by bman- View Post
            Would that cover fit a 24Ve?

I know the transom is different, but I am not sure if that would matter in regards to the cover.
            No it will not fit
            www.automarinecare.com CWB, ACME, FlyHigh, Merc Marine, PCM, Marine-power, WETSOUNDS, HSE Volume Controls, Kicker, Sony, Samson Sports, and many other marine parts or accessory's.

Comment

COVER IS SOLD.

Comment

I might be interested in the board racks. What do you need to get for those? And, can they be adapted to a ventricle tower leg? I appreciate your response.
                Thanks!

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to Andrew. I bought his cover within a couple hours of it being posted and then bought the board racks from him a couple days ago. Everything was exactly as described and he was great to deal with. He also shared a lot of useful information about the old "V"s with PCM ZR6 motors. He carries PCM products so I bought a new fuel filter from him as well! Thanks Andrew!
                  Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Working...
                  X