2007 Tige 24ve Black/White Excellent Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 Tige 24ve Black/White Excellent Condition

I am the original owner of this excellent condition 2007 Tige 24ve 24ft boat that is a great all around boat for wakeboarding, wake surfing, water skiing, tubing, family fun, etc... This boat has a great wrap around bench seating layout for passengers that will seat up to 16 adults and tons of storage room for gear and the back storage comparements are also lockable. The front bow is large enough for adults to stretch out and be comfortable. Options: Bimini Sun Shade, Taps2 Trim Plate for shaping the wake however you want it, Digital Depth Gauge Spedometer and Cruise Control, Tower Speakers & Amplifier, Upgraded Clarion CD Stereo with remote, Sirius Satellite Radio & Ipod Interface, Surfboard Rack, Wakeboard Racks for 4 boards & swivel, Fat Sacks for Extra Large Wake or Wake Surfing, 340HP V8 Engine with 145 Hours of use, Tige Trailer with Spare Tire and Surge Brakes, Factory Boat Cover, Meal Table, Suntanning/Sundeck Cushion, Night Running Lights & Tower Light, Hot/Cold Shower, Heater. This boat has been used 3-5 days a season and then stored indoors in a indoor storage unit with AC power available that will be available if you are local and need it. Rear deck can fold up for storage as well. Leave me a voicemail toll free at 866-827-7259 (I screen telemarketers/solicitors trying to sell me ads/services so if you are interested please leave me a message at the number posted or email through the Craigslist email address).

pics on http://spokane.craigslist.org/boa/3794962213.html

Great looking boat!!! Good luck with sale!

Comment

Thanks guys! The boat sold for asking price!

Comment

What was the asking Price?

Comment

I would like to know that price too.
          Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

I would as well. Thanks.

Comment

His add was for about $48000 maybe $48500

Comment

Working...
              X