RZR/R20 Seadek Transom and Walk Through Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RZR/R20 Seadek Transom and Walk Through Kit

I have a new, complete Seadek kit (6 pieces) for all year models of RZR's and I also believe for the R20 (someone verify please).

The kit is new, no scratches or scuffs and has not been installed.

The price is $200 shipped.

have any pics?

Comment

Oops. I forgot to post them.

Here's the kit.

Comment

Comment

You have to clear some space in your pm so I can give you the info needed.

Thanks

Comment

Sorry. Its all clear now.

Comment

Still available?? I will buy this today!

Comment

Originally posted by bherrm View Post
                Still available?? I will buy this today!
                Whiteflash Watersports sent me a PM earlier and said they were interested so I sent a message back. My mailbox was full so they could not reply again to confirm. I'll give them until the end of the day. If not, it is yours. Are you in Austin?

Comment

I am in = just sent you a pm

Comment

Thanks to houstonshark for hooking me up. The seadek walk thru kit really completes the boat and it matched the swim platform perfectly. Super easy to apply - just peel and stick. Here are some before and afters.

seadek.JPGseadek1.JPGseade2.JPGseade3.JPG

Comment

Houstonshark

Do you still have the measurements or an order I can reference with Seadek? Would like this on my 2011 RZR
                      Thanks

Comment

You can order the kit from your dealer.

It's been a week and a half since Seadek received my custom template kit and I have not heard from them. I've emailed twice and left 2 voice mails without any responses. Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by houstonshark View Post
                          You can order the kit from your dealer.

It's been a week and a half since Seadek received my custom template kit and I have not heard from them. I've emailed twice and left 2 voice mails without any responses. Sucks.
                          I am waiting on a template order from SeaDek that is late. I think they are slammed with beginning of season deliverables. Also, do not trust just an e-mail sent to them regarding acceptance of drawings or others actions required on you part. They have some e-mail issues where numerous of my messages were reported to not have been received. So follow up with a phone call (of course, that requires they answer).

Comment

Working...
                          X