Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

750lb 450lb and Straightline Pump for sale

Selling two Sumo Sacs, excellent condition plus the pump. $300 CDN

I want to sell this as a package only. These two Sumo Sacs have seen little use and I am only getting rid of them as I have reconfigured my system - they work flawlessly.

The pump is also in very good condition. The hose was shortened due to the discovery of a crack in the hose (see extra hose piece in the photo). I have shortened it and the buyer may wish to apply a dab a silicone on the hose fitting end. I have not done this myself as I would prefer to test it first.

Many stores have Sumo Sacs on back order at the moment, so I am pretty set on the price...

Price does not include shipping.

250.486.3328photo-8.jpg

Ok, fine...$250

Comment

I may be intersted. What is the fill time with that pump? How did you have them configured? Why is it snowing right now??? I am in Kamloops so shipping/pickup shouldnt be a problem. Would want to use them in a 06 24VE

Comment

Any word?

Originally posted by Rawlings View Post
        I may be intersted. What is the fill time with that pump? How did you have them configured? Why is it snowing right now??? I am in Kamloops so shipping/pickup shouldnt be a problem. Would want to use them in a 06 24VE

Comment

How old are they, did you buy them new, are they stored indoors and drained completely between uses? With only one 750lb sac, I would give you $200. $100 for the 750lb and $50 a piece for the shortened hose/used pump and 450lb. They could look great on the outside, but the inside could be mildewed unless completely drained and allowed to dry internally. Need more pics.

Comment

are these still for sale?

Comment

Yep I bought them and Nevada Had them delivered last week.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X