F/S 2010 Tige 22Ve...loaded $57,995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S 2010 Tige 22Ve...loaded $57,995

Sad to say but I have to sell our boat….financial reason’s have caused us to sell our Tige and now someone can enjoy a great boat like we did.
    IMG_0924.jpgIMG_0925.jpgIMG_0926.jpgIMG_0927.jpgIMG_0928.jpgIMG_0929.jpgIMG_0930.jpgIMG_0931.jpgIMG_0934.jpgIMG_0935.jpg
    Details of boat: 2010 Tige 22Ve with PCM 5.7L 343HP and a Boatmate Tandem Axle Galvanized Paint over Trailer.

Asking Price is $57,995 (Have all original owners manuals, keys and additional items.)

Boat is in excellent condition with less than 200hrs and everything works as it should. Boat has always been maintained to the highest level by me with Forte’s Inboard Connection (Have all service records). Boat has NEVER been in the salt water, only fresh water!! I bought the boat used from Tony at Forte’s and I’m the second owner. GUMA (Name here on this forum) is the original owner of this beauty and he too bought it from Forte’s.

Boat Equipment and Options: Flex Paint Scheme, Custom Deck Color, black rub rail, Tige Touch, Fresh Air Exhaust (a must for surfing), Evolution Boat Cover, Transom Grab Handle, Fiberglass Swimplatform custom color, EIDB system (Dual Batteries), Vision Air Driver’s Seat, Ballast System-Pro 2000pds., Salt Water steering, salt water flush kit, Tige Alpha Z Tower, Swivel Wakesurf / Wakeboard Racks Pair, Bimini Top with Bimini Extension, Wet Sounds Tower of Power w/ Pro 60’s, Transom Remote, Spare Tire Wheel ***. for trailer and Under water transom light.
    Boat can be seen and lake tested on Sunday or Monday’s.
    Please call, text or email for more details, name is Jamie.
    C: 727-277-6362
    E: rucks22@yahoo.com
    Thanks!
    "Riding the Wake of Life"

Good luck with the sale, that boat looks to be in pristine condition!

Comment

really nice looking boat. Hope it sells fast and wish you didn't have to get rid of her

Comment

Oh man that has got me drooling. What an awesome ride!

Comment

Working...
        X