Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 RZ2 with just over 100hrs for sale in Vancouver B.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 RZ2 with just over 100hrs for sale in Vancouver B.C.

Check out my Vancouver Craigslist ad.
    Thanks guys

Good luck with the sale. Are you upgrading to a Z3?

Comment

Link to your ad???

Comment

Here is Phils's ad for his boat: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pm...722566584.html

Super clean boat!.... I can vouche for how well he has taken care of it since he bought it new from our local dealer.. We are surf buddies, so it was either my boat or his for the past few seasons that we would take out... Only reason he is selling it, is because his wife just delivered their 2nd child today with there 1st last year so he is now a busy guy!... Plus he knows I will be buying a new Z1 or Z3 soon anyways
        Tige owner since 2006

Comment

Sure hope its the Z3.

Comment

It's a shame you're in Canada. That boat is almost exactly the color combo we are looking for.

Comment

Uship.com

Comment

Has Nobody ever watched "Shipping Wars"?
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Did it sell??

Comment

Hey guys,
                    The boat has not sold yet. Looks like the USD is up though & boats going that way don't seem to be too painful of a proposition... I'm open to any reasonable offers and have just updated my ad on Craigslist.
                    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pm...870977864.html

Comment

My apologies to the guys who private messaged me. I will be checking more frequently.

Comment

Update on the RZ2.... The boat is currently being sold at Redline Watersports, the dealer it was purchased from in Chilliwack B.C. Canada. Jonathan the owner is knoledgable with regards to cross boarder shipping and also will offers great financing options to potential buyers. Interested parties can private message me or check out their website.
                        www.tige.ca
                        Phil

Comment

Here's the new Craigslist ad. http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...972420171.html
                          Price has been reduced and dealer financing is available.

Comment

Working...
                          X