WTB: EZ Ski, Towables, Surfboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: EZ Ski, Towables, Surfboard

With the new to me 22Ve, I'm needing some toys for the wife, kids, and me! So does anyone have the following they are ready to part with:
    • EZ Ski trainer
      Tube(s)
      Surfboards (beginner)

Thanks,
    Chris

I watch my local CL and have found things there. Just takes some patience. Sometimes you can also find good deals on new stuff online that wouldn't be much more or maybe even less then what some people are asking for used items.

Good place for a tube is Costco's or Sam's club.

Comment

Thanks Skippa! We are heading to Costco this weekend - so we'll check out their tubes. Appreciate the advice on CL as well - I seem to forget about it.

Comment

Costco has crappy tubes this season.

I am looking for an EZ Ski Trainer too. I know Overton's has them for $150. If you find a better deal online, please post it up.

Comment

SAMs club has a nice 2 person

Comment

I got lucky with the EZ Ski - my neighbor - who's kids are 2+ years older than mine - was ready to part with theirs - so they decided to sell it to me. YEA!

We didnt make it to Costco this weekend - went out on the boat instead for her maiden "family" voyage. 2-1/2 hours cruising around the lake was fun.

Duncan - I'll keep my eye open for a better deal on an EZ Ski fro you as I continue my search for toys.

Ruger - Thanks for the tip on Sam's - I'll check theirs out.

Comment

Working...
            X