Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exile Xi-12D 4 ohm DVC

Cleaning out some old inventory!

This sub is new, but was run in the shop for a little while. Driven with only 420W rms. It has never been used in an install, only demo'd here in the shop. Its still in the original box. Includes grill. $200.00 + freight. We were very impressed with this 12" sub. We ran it in a generic 1.0 ft^3 sealed box and it was incredibly musical.

let me know if your have any questions or if your are interested.

Specs from the manufactures site:
    Xi12D brings 600W of authority to your stereo's bottom end. Built to exacting standards and composite material selection, the Xi woofers boast fit and finish that's second to none. Woofer includes black gloss grill assembly to finish off the installation. Great woofer for small sealed box applications and also works great for vented enclosures when space is permitted

UniCast Basket
    Heavy duty powder coated cast aluminum basket with engraved fly cut design.

Form Fitting Outer Grill ABS Injection Molded Grill
    Covers and protects the woofer cone from incidental damage.

Long Throw Rubber Surround
    Designed to work in conjunction with its custom outer cosmetic grill, the rubber sound wont rot or degrade over time in the elements.

Lightweight Hybrid Cone Design
    Ultra Rigid and Light Cone is sandwiched to a one piece vacuum formed dustcap. This yields very fast and accurate bass while sealing the elements out of woofer itself.

2.5" OFC High Temperature Voice Coil
    The 2.5 inch HT voice coil is wound with premium grade OFC copper so it can handle peaks up to 1200 watts.

Power: (continuous)
    600W rms
    1200W peek
    Last edited by chpthril; 03-01-2013, 07:02 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Bump
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      Bump
      Hey CHP,

Someone on Wakeworld General discussion is looking at one if that helps get it gone.

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
        Hey CHP,

Someone on Wakeworld General discussion is looking at one if that helps get it gone.
        I know, thanks. I hope he finds it, but thought it would seem selfish to link him to my own post.

Comment

Cleaning out some old inventory!

This sub is new, but was run in the shop for a little while. Driven with only 420W rms. It has never been used in an install, only demo'd here in the shop. Its still in the original box. Includes grill. $200.00 + freight. We were very impressed with this 12" sub. We ran it in a generic 1.0 ft^3 sealed box and it was incredibly musical.

let me know if your have any questions or if your are interested.

Specs from the manufactures site:
          Xi12D brings 600W of authority to your stereo's bottom end. Built to exacting standards and composite material selection, the Xi woofers boast fit and finish that's second to none. Woofer includes black gloss grill assembly to finish off the installation. Great woofer for small sealed box applications and also works great for vented enclosures when space is permitted

UniCast Basket
          Heavy duty powder coated cast aluminum basket with engraved fly cut design.

Form Fitting Outer Grill ABS Injection Molded Grill
          Covers and protects the woofer cone from incidental damage.

Long Throw Rubber Surround
          Designed to work in conjunction with its custom outer cosmetic grill, the rubber sound wont rot or degrade over time in the elements.

Lightweight Hybrid Cone Design
          Ultra Rigid and Light Cone is sandwiched to a one piece vacuum formed dustcap. This yields very fast and accurate bass while sealing the elements out of woofer itself.

2.5" OFC High Temperature Voice Coil
          The 2.5 inch HT voice coil is wound with premium grade OFC copper so it can handle peaks up to 1200 watts.

Power: (continuous)
          600W rms
          1200W peek
          This tread already shows up under google search.
          The new vBulletin version Matt just installed has considerable SEO improvement.
          http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...-12D-4-ohm-DVC

With that said, I had to take my 12" XX-XXX in because it's making a funny noise.

If it's deemed bad, are you or are you not going to sell this to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
            This tread already shows up under google search.
            The new vBulletin version Matt just installed has considerable SEO improvement.
            http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...-12D-4-ohm-DVC

With that said, I had to take my 12" XX-XXX in because it's making a funny noise.

If it's deemed bad, are you or are you not going to sell this to me?
            Id be more then happy to sell it, or any other brand woofer, to you. It would be receiving 800W rms if wired to a Wet Sounds Syn-1. Thats spot on solid power for this woofer. But, its not going to sound anything like the remaining 2 XS-12xxx's.

I think you mistook my post in the new WS gear thread. Its new Wet Sounds product that I am not permitted to ship out side of my local area. If you need or want new, unused, non-demo'd Wet Sounds gear, you will need to purchase through your local Wet Sounds dealer or one of their authorized internet retails. If you do not have a local dealer, PM me and I will help you locate an authorized Wet Sounds internet dealer.

You and i may not agree on a lot of issues, but like any good liberal politician, i'm happy to take your money

Comment

Id be more then happy to sell it, or any other brand woofer, to you. It would be receiving 800W rms if wired to a Wet Sounds Syn-1. Thats spot on solid power for this woofer. But, its not going to sound anything like the remaining 2 XS-12xxx's.

I think you mistook my post in the new WS gear thread. Its new Wet Sounds product that I am not permitted to ship out side of my local area. If you need or want new, unused, non-demo'd Wet Sounds gear, you will need to purchase through your local Wet Sounds dealer or one of their authorized internet retails. If you do not have a local dealer, PM me and I will help you locate an authorized Wet Sounds internet dealer.

You and i may not agree on a lot of issues, but like any good liberal politician, i'm happy to take your money
              I did misunderstand you....my bad.

Of course, like any good left wing liberal I have to keep trying until I get my handout.

I'm loyal to WS equipment but I thought having 3 XX-XXX subs (800 Watts each), I wouldn't notice the difference.

Your saying it does not come close to the XX-XXX?

If that's the truth, then I'll take your advise and wait for a new XX-XXX.

The boat bumps and to degrade it would be a crime.

Thanks for the tip Chap.

Comment

Both being 12" subs, they have the same surface area. Both having overlapping power handling. If both where placed in their respective sealed or ported enclosure, the overall output would be close. The difference is that these two subs do not sound the same. So, ideally you would not want to run this sub in that dual box in the port locker. It would be best in its own single sub enclosure. 2nd, this sub is going to perform at its best in a larger ported enclosure then your current XS-12XXX as well as the port tuning. For this reason, you would want to build a new enclosure specifically for this, or any new, woofer. It will be an ideal direct swap.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Anyone want to make an offer for this like-new 12" woofer? Its in the original box!

Comment

Gone!

Installed in one of my best customer's 48ft Cigarette. Pretty much gave this baby away.

Comment

Working...
                      X