Wanted: Clarion EA1251 iPOD INTERFACE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Clarion EA1251 iPOD INTERFACE

Looking for the clarion interface for a Clarion CDM4. If anyone has one they are looking to sell let me know.

Thanks!

If you MP3/storage device does bluetooth, I would get a bluetooth receiver and connect it to the CMD4's AUX input. Also, IIRC, you needed a CMD4 "A" in order for that interface to work. Any way, its kinda, well, um, sucked as far as its user friendliness.
    Last edited by chpthril; 02-21-2013, 07:38 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      If you MP3/storage device does bluetooth, I would get a bluetooth receiver and connect it to the CMD4's AUX input. Also, IIRC, you needed a CMD4 "E" in order for that interface to work. Any way, its kinda, well, um, sucked as far as its user friendliness.
      Yes we could do bluetooth off our phones which is what we would plug in with the interface. How does the sound quality compare and do you have any models you would recommend that are compatible?

Comment

Also, we were interested in the interface so that we would have control over the ipod/iphone by using our remotes. Are there any bluetooth receivers that offer this?

Comment

heres a thread with a few suggestions. I do not believe that will will be able to BT the same data that is passed when docked to an interface, so no go on the ipod control via remote.

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...ight=bluetooth
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hmm...I guess I will have to continue my search for the ipod adapter then. We have it hooked up with an RCA to headphone adapter now that works well but we would love the option of pausing and skipping songs with the remotes.

Comment

Working...
            X