Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display Speaker Pods 4 Sale

Hay Gang,

I have two pair of aluminum tower speaker pods that are domestically power coated black. They will accept a typical 6.5" speaker. They have only been on display in the shop and never used on an actual boat install, so they have no been in the weather or sun. They have made 2 trips to the boat show, so there may be a couple of minor scuffs, but nothing thats obvious or through the finish. I have both 2.5" clamps and 3.0" clamps and some rubber sizing inserts, so your choice.

I can sell these for $150 p/pair unloaded + freight, or I can load them with a 6.5" coax for $200 p/pair + freight. I can also load them with the Kicker KM6500.2 HLCD Tower System, which is what I had in them. Contact me about pricing on that setup if interested.

I can get these 6.5" coax in the silver shown or black.
    Attached Files
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
    Hay Gang,

I have two pair of aluminum tower speaker pods that are domestically power coated black. They will accept a typical 6.5" speaker. They have only been on display in the shop and never used on an actual boat install, so they have no been in the weather or sun. They have made 2 trips to the boat show, so there may be a couple of minor scuffs, but nothing thats obvious or through the finish. I have both 2.5" clamps and 3.0" clamps and some rubber sizing inserts, so your choice.

I can sell these for $150 p/pair unloaded + freight, or I can load them with a 6.5" coax for $200 p/pair + freight. I can also load them with the Kicker KM6500.2 HLCD Tower System, which is what I had in them. Contact me about pricing on that setup if interested.

I can get these 6.5" coax in the silver shown or black.
    These would go nice in my shop.

Comment

Bump!
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

One pair sold, one pair left! Ill entertain offers.

Comment

Working...
        X