Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heater Recommendations

Hey Gang,
    I've got a 2006 22V Tige and would like to extend my season which means my driver and observer want a HEATER on-board (wooses!) I've been looking at the Heater Craft products - any feedback?
    Thanks

3-outlet Heater Craft with one fixed vent and 2 pull-out.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

X2 on the heater craft. I put three pull outs in my 2003 22v and everybody loves them when we need them.

Comment

How easy of an install is this?

Comment

Originally posted by konajay View Post
          How easy of an install is this?
          Pretty easy. It usually gets installed in your driver side compartment right in front of the wheel. From there it's wiring in the switch which you can put on your dash. That's where the bulk of your boat wiring is so that's easy. Then routing the air hoses where you want them. Usually one right up through to the windsheild, one to the side of the compartment into the bow walk area, and the 3rd usually gets mounted underneith the steering wheel so it's blowing on your feet. I'm making sound a little easier than it is maybe but that's it.

Some here have routed a hose to the other side near the passenger front seat. That's up to you. If you can, look at someones install that has one to get ideas.

Comment

kona- i've got one on my ve- you're more than welcome to check it out - boat's in storage in jc

Comment

HW - I still need to check out your FAE, though I've decided to wait in case I decide to buy a CVX. We definitely need to get together and ride this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by wired1236 View Post
                Pretty easy. It usually gets installed in your driver side compartment right in front of the wheel. From there it's wiring in the switch which you can put on your dash. That's where the bulk of your boat wiring is so that's easy. Then routing the air hoses where you want them. Usually one right up through to the windsheild, one to the side of the compartment into the bow walk area, and the 3rd usually gets mounted underneith the steering wheel so it's blowing on your feet. I'm making sound a little easier than it is maybe but that's it.

Some here have routed a hose to the other side near the passenger front seat. That's up to you. If you can, look at someones install that has one to get ideas.
                I'll definitely check those threads out... For some reason I thought there may be a hose connected to the engine block.

Comment

I'll definitely check those threads out... For some reason I thought there may be a hose connected to the engine block.
                  There are two hoses that go to the engine block. If you search for Wakeman's thread you will see some information. I posted some pics of my factory heater there if I recall.

Comment

Check this thread out, http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...p?t=16809about, page 6

Comment

And this one http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16725

Comment

This one might be better on where the hoses attach to the engine. http://www.tigeowners.com//forum/showthread.php?t=15168

Comment

Thanks Skippa

Comment

Oh ya...that too! You would have a great air blower w/o that. My bad...just assumed that you knew that but you know what they say about ASSuming anything. Like others have said, look for the threads.

Comment

No worries Wired, I havent researched the options and just wanted to make sure I understood what was all involved

Comment

Working...
                              X