Want to buy 2006-2008 24ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to buy 2006-2008 24ve

I'm looking to buy a 2006-2008 24ve. Looking for one preferably on the west coast area. Let me know if y'all know of one under 36k.

ya thats what im looking for to but havent found any

Comment

I saw a steal on onlyinboards.com for a 2008 24ve out of Florida. http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=36190
      Fortes Marine is very well respected on this forum. I know its the wrong coast but you can always ship it?

Comment

Not a Ve but I have a 2005 24V for sale...
        http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19041
        "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
        "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Originally posted by goffriers View Post
          I'm looking to buy a 2006-2008 24ve. Looking for one preferably on the west coast area. Let me know if y'all know of one under 36k.
          Gonna be hard to find a clean one for this price. Seems the price of used ski boats has gone through the roof recently.

Good luck!!!

Comment

This one has a monster surf wave;

http://calmarinesports.com/boats/2007-tige-24ve.html

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
              This one has a monster surf wave;
              one of the guys in my polar bear group looked at that boat when shopping. there's a reason it's priced low. all I'll say is it's been used a lot..
              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I found one guys!! Thanks for looking for me.

Comment

I found one guys!! Thanks for looking for me.
                  Congrats. Post pics when u get a chance!!
                  Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

I will...... Haven't closed the deal with financing so I'm keeping it quiet. Its a 2006 24ve with samson tower and 4 auto ballast tanks for 35k. Think it has 250 hrs. Think that is a smokin deal from what I've seen.

Comment

I will...... Haven't closed the deal with financing so I'm keeping it quiet. Its a 2006 24ve with samson tower and 4 auto ballast tanks for 35k. Think it has 250 hrs. Think that is a smokin deal from what I've seen.
                      That sounds like a real good deal. Inspect it well and find out more history if you can.
                      Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Comment

I am so pumped about This boat now. I use to own A 2004 24v and sold it 2 years ago. The 2006 I'm buying came with everything i wished my 04 had including the color scheme. Dont know why, but i prefer a mostly white boat. I'm on vacation now but have some pics of the boat on my iPhone. Anyone know the easy way to post pics on a thread from the iPhone?

Comment

Working...
                          X