4 sale SKIM STYLE BOARD BYERLY VOLT 4'10" 100 bux$ mint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 sale SKIM STYLE BOARD BYERLY VOLT 4'10" 100 bux$ mint

Near new Byerly Volt. We used it maybe 3 times. Probably got no more than 30 minutes surf time.Comes with extra fins for twin, thruster OR a single like I surfed. Great board. Easy to cruise or trick on.

Winter sale. 1st 100 sheckels takes it +shipping

call or text>

(530)401-4600
    my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Text sent. Let me know that you got it.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Text sent

Comment

Dang it. I'm guessing this is gone now right? I've been wanting to try a skim board.

Comment

I think he's still got it. I had to bail out on it and I think racerdave bailed to.
          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

How much for shipping to 99212? Interested if price+shipping isn't crazy.

Comment

I am just waiting on him to let me know on shipping....

Comment

didn't get a chance to check for shipping today..too busy..skiing

I'll hit up UPS tommorow. I think the post office is a no go. the box will probably be too f**n big

Let ya know tommorow
                my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

I just boxed it up with the original packing and box. I used a crazy amount of bubble wrap... It's humungous

Comment

Originally posted by MooseX View Post
                    I just boxed it up with the original packing and box. I used a crazy amount of bubble wrap... It's humungous
                    Dimensional shipping charges will cost you for doing that. On the other hand, it's likely it will arrive in one piece!

We're all waiting for shipping quotes... I've got a Franklin waiting to send your way if I'm the lucky winner!

Comment

88 bux at the UPS store.. too *** much.

Anyway I just sold it to a local girl who saw me in the parking lot as I was leaving...crazy. Her boyfreind ran to an ATM and it was G O N E in an instant. BAM!

Sorry guys. I wasn't going to charge anyone on the forum nearly 90 clams. Morally wrong.

We're in the mountains in a super touristy' area of Lake Tahoe... and sh*t is expensive. Nothing cheap as long as they're tourists around

Comment

Sounds like everything worked out for you. I agree shipping is crazy expensive anymore.

Love those parking lot deals!

Comment

yup...I guess it would eventually sell locally

. Nickypoo was gonna buy it and he's 45 min away...1st person to call actually.

And I've gotten 3 texts off Craigslist since it sold

You'd thing a little board wouldn't be much to ship but once it was boxed up you'd could see how it would be alot to mail it

Comment

I thought it would be a ton to mail it... I guess they are trying to make all of the losses up they have by now over charging on everything! congrats on the sale!

Comment

Thats way to much!! I am buying a LF fish from a Guy is Florida and he was quoted $40 to ship from south Florida to Minneapolis, MN.

Was that to box it too? UPS store is crazy expensive to pack stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X