2008 Ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Ve

I am looking or a buyer for my 2008 Tige 22Ve. I purchased a NEW Z3 a couple months ago(FRICKIN AWESOME)and need to find a home for this great boat. It is great for wakeboarding but a little weak for surfing...hence the new boat! The boat is Red and Black and has 250 hours...only a handlfull of small scratches. We keep it on lift during summer and store it in warehouse during winter. I am not sure how to add pictures so send me an email and I can get you some to look at! Trailer is red and less than 1000 miles.
    Carl
    comfortcarecorp@aol.com 864-344-4491
    Last edited by carlg; 12-19-2012, 06:57 PM.

I would post some pics and a detailed list of what is on the boat! that will help! I like to use onlyinboards as well when I am selling.
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Congrats on the new Z3. To post pics, upload them to a sharing site like Photobucket, then copy/past the URL here.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by carlg View Post
        I am looking or a buyer for my 2008 Tige 22Ve. I purchased a NEW Z3 a couple months ago(FRICKIN AWESOME)and need to find a home for this great boat. It is great for wakeboarding but a little weak for surfing...hence the new boat! The boat is Red and Black and has 250 hours...only a handlfull of small scratches. We keep it on lift during summer and store it in warehouse during winter. I am not sure how to add pictures so send me an email and I can get you some to look at! Trailer is red and less than 1000 miles.
        Carl
        comfortcarecorp@aol.com 864-344-4491
        Good luck with the sale. The Ve is hardly weak for surfing and I probably have 10+ hours behind a Z3 this summer.

Comment

Working...
        X