03 22v Riders Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03 22v Riders Edition

2003 Tige 22v Riders Edition 350 Mercruiser. This boat is loaded with options such as perfect pass, 1500 pounds of ballast, taps system wake plate, Clarion CD player with iPod hookup, Memphis audio speakers, Memphis amps, wet sound audio tower speakers, teak swim deck, and much more. Overall condition is good couple minor tears in vinyl other than that a very clean well running boat. Comes with matching Dorsey Trailer. Boat is for sale locally, I reserve the right to end auction. Call text or email any questions or for pictures, my number is 931-273-4640. jcocke22@yahoo.com Price is $23,500
    Attached Files

Dade22,

Please don't take this as an insult. I watched this on eBay to see how it went. I bet you would have had more interest if you would have taken a weekend to detail it, buff it out, and take it out of the pasture for the pictures. Honestly it looks like you couldn't care less about the condition. Being clean makes up for a lot of little discrepancies.

Brian

Comment

Thanks for advice. I listed it as spur of the moment thing. Boat is at shop right now being winterized and detailed.

Comment

You should probably take a polisher and buffing compound to all that oxidation as well. I would never even look at a boat with that much oxidation on the gel coat. Even if it perfect all around that says stored outside and put away wet until proven otherwise. The pasture shot does not help either

Comment

Working...
        X