FLY HIGH CUSTOM SURF SACS 24VE/RZ4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLY HIGH CUSTOM SURF SACS 24VE/RZ4

Bought these back in 8/13/2012 from mike(chpthril).

After much debate I have decided to just take the hit and sell. the bags are perfect and work just great in my RZ4. Just don't surf enough to justify having them. so with that said someone looking to upgrade thier 24VE\RZ4 they will be getting a great discount.

1- Custom "L" Surf sac for 24Ve/RZ4 Tige W/Surf Ballast,Starboard Side FH-W507-PnP

1- Custom "L" Surf sac for 24Ve/RZ4 Tige W/Surf Ballast, Port Side FH-W507-PnP

I paid over 1200.00 with shipping out the door. both can be yours for 1k plus shipping. or make me a reasonable offer.
    Last edited by WakerideN; 10-29-2012, 03:05 PM.
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

I could be wrong but won't these fit the 22 footers as well?

Comment

they might. Think someone like chpthril will need to answer or chime in. I just know for sure they fit those models and would hate to promote it if I was wrong.
      2011 Tigé RZ4

Comment

I found out that the 24' custom sacs have an 18" longer leg than the 22' custom sacs. It could work but you wouldn't be able to fill the leg all the way.

Comment

Thanks for checking that out! so you will be taking them right skippa!
          Last edited by WakerideN; 10-29-2012, 09:45 PM.
          2011 Tigé RZ4

Comment

How are these sacs different from the standard enzo sac.

Comment

Originally posted by zany View Post
              How are these sacs different from the standard enzo sac.
              The Fly High W711 Enzo is a standard built sac. These sacs are custom designed by Mikes Liquid Audio, specifically as a Plug-n-Play upgrade for the 350# OEM Tige Surf sac. They are a dedicated port or starboard sac with ports placed so it will plug up in place of the OEM surf sac and mate with the existing hoses.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by gcombe74 View Post
                Thanks for checking that out! so you will be taking them right skippa!
                If I had a bigger boat.

Comment

I would like to move these out of my loft. so I will drop them to 950.00 and I pickup shipping that's another 80 off. or if your local to the slc area. I will drop to 920 and you pickup.

801-940-62threeseven text or call if you want them.
                  Last edited by WakerideN; 10-30-2012, 05:15 PM.
                  2011 Tigé RZ4

Comment

Hey guys, these sacs are a deal at this price. These are now lower then a pair of W712 Enzo sac and hold roughly the same weight. These sacs have a total of 8 threaded ports: 4 are placed specifically to line up with the Tige OEM 350# surf sac ports. The remaining 4 can be used to add extra fill and drain plumbing or a transfer pump for a quicker surf side change. For those without the Tige Surf or Pro level option, these sacs will also work for a manually filled sac or plumbed in for an automated system by using these 4 extra ports.
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks mike for clearing up just what I have! ok.. I want to sell these. perfect Christmas present out there from someone so... lets see if 850.00 or 425.00 for one, you pay shipping makes anyone jump on them? if so pm or text me to the number on my post before this!

Cheers
                      Glen
                      Last edited by WakerideN; 11-28-2012, 03:09 PM.
                      2011 Tigé RZ4

Comment

gcombe74, text me if you still have the port side sac!
                        Jeff 817-733-3585

Comment

Time to give this post a bump... bags are both ready and waiting to go to a new home! shoot me a pm or text if your wanting to go big with them this summer.
                          2011 Tigé RZ4

Comment

bump bump bump! march 20th.. first day of spring!
                            2011 Tigé RZ4

Comment

Working...
                            X