Demo'd Wet Sounds Pro485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo'd Wet Sounds Pro485

Time to upgrade before the Spring Boat Show!

My current Pro485 will be coming down and a REV410 going up in its place. So I will have a demo'd white Pro485 looking for a good home. Its got the SS TC-2 clamps with inserts. Its in perfect shape both cosmetically and performance. Its only been used on my display and has never seen sun or water.

It can stand alone or be a great addition to either a set of Pro-80's, Rev-8 or Rev-10. Im currently running it flanked by a set of Rev-10 and the complete setup blends very well. I have a pair LED rings that I would also make someone a sweet deal on if they wanted. I can supply blue, red, green, and RGB, but would have to order more white if you wanted that.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested or has any questions.

Thanks,
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

We gotta have a price so we can start dreaming

Comment

Someone make me an offer!
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

$1

I'm the highest bidder... Unfortunately, I think you will charge me $700 for shipping and handling. Well, I started the offers....

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
          $1

I'm the highest bidder... Unfortunately, I think you will charge me $700 for shipping and handling. Well, I started the offers....
          Just like Ebay

Comment

they would make a great addition to my set of pro 60's :-/

Comment

Originally posted by racerdave View Post
              they would make a great addition to my set of pro 60's :-/
              Yes, they really would. The amount of mid-bass from the two 8" mid-bass drivers would add a great deal of warmth and balance to a set of Pro60. The strong but smooth horn will also contribute to the projection of the Pro60 horns.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                Someone make me an offer!
                Seriously.

Comment

$550.00 shipped to the lower 48!

Comment

I want them pretty bad would still need clamps for my pro 60's and a couple of amps to get everything going! I have been trying to one piece everything together... my wife being pregnant and getting christmas for other two has got me a few weeks away! may-be you will still have them. Give my wife a call for me and tell her I want Santa to bring me a new pro-485!!

Comment

Originally posted by racerdave View Post
                      I want them pretty bad would still need clamps for my pro 60's and a couple of amps to get everything going! I have been trying to one piece everything together... my wife being pregnant and getting christmas for other two has got me a few weeks away! may-be you will still have them. Give my wife a call for me and tell her I want Santa to bring me a new pro-485!!
                      Clamps for 60's are available and we have lots of amps She needs to go by Jan 1, new stock order is going in. Gotta make room for the Rev-410

Comment

May-be I could sell some guns, blood, or siemen...

Comment

Sold and shipped! Thanks Racer

Comment

Glad I was able to pull the deal off! thanks again Mike! Now for some AMPS :-D

Comment

Working...
                            X