2008 22Ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 22Ve

2008 22Ve with 136 hours. It was one of the last ones built in 2008, so it has the Alpha Z tower and 2009 graphics from the factory. We're asking $49,950.

Here's all the options I can think of: Marine Power 5.7L motor; Alpha Z tower w/ tower lights and stainless racks; Tandem axle Dorsey trailer; Dual batteries w/ isolater; Bimini top; 4 tank ballast system; Perfect Pass; TAPS 2; Clarion CD player w/ iPod connector; 2 stereo remotes; Kicker ZX700.5 amp; Kicker ZX350.4 amp; 4 Wet Sounds tower speakers; 6 Wet Sounds XS-650 speakers; 10" Wet Sounds sub; Bimini top; LED transom lights; Center bow cushion; boat cover.

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM or give me a call at (405) 922-8764.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2008-Tige-22ve-340343

Last edited by sooner25; 08-13-2012, 02:13 AM.

Any luck on the sell?
    Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Originally posted by bryce2320 View Post
      Any luck on the sell?
      Had a few calls, but nothing too serious. I thought one guy was really close. He even had his bank call me, but right before we were supposed to transfer the money and title his wife lost her job. Not sure if that was the real reason he backed out or not.

Comment

Dang, that sucks. Beautiful boat. I wish I could take it off ur hands. Good luck with the sell
        Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Lowered the price to try to sell it in the winter. If we don't sell it by March, we'll probably end up keeping it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=300811734458

Comment

love the boat.. great color combo.. good luck selling!
            2011 Tigé RZ4
            www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Still for sale. $47,500. Starting to get a lot of calls with boat show season.

Comment

Good looking boat!

Comment

Working...
                X