2004 22V Riders Edition VDRIVE for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 22V Riders Edition VDRIVE for sale

I am looking to sell my 2004 22V. This is a very clean 1 owner boat. I love this boat and it has a great surf and wakeboard wake with minimal weight, its just time for an upgrade. $29500

- Tandem axle trailer
    - Wakeboard racks (removed in pics but I have them)
    - Bimini top
    - Fusion Tower speakers, old but still sounds great
    - Wetsounds 10" subwoofer and Wetsounds SYN 4 amp running SUB and tower speakers
    - Upgraded Clarion Marine stereo with aux inputs f or MP3 players. - 2 250LB VDrive sacks, one 500LB bow sack, 1 400LB surf brick and 2 hand held pumps
    - New boat cover paid $550
    - New battery

All "annual" maintenance done by Ski Dock (local boat dealer) every year since 2004. Just got a tune up and new impeller this summer. Winterized with fuel stabilizer each winter and block drained. Kept in covered storage most of her life. Carpet in great shape. Vinyl is coming apart in a few places at seams, a problem with boats from this year but that is minimal. New vinyl along back seats last year as that was the worst. I can get the contact info for my vinyl guy he does a great job and is reasonable.

I can give test drives from Highland Lakes marina on lake travis with a couple days notice. They are next to Volente Beach.

Chris
    Attached Files

More pictures from a better camera.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/5257895...7631168989270/
    Last edited by AustinSouthSide; 08-21-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

And the boat has 407 hours

Comment

Still have this available? Texas is a loong way from Vancouver, but sometimes you do what you have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by AustinSouthSide View Post
          More pictures from a better camera.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/5257895...7631168989270/
          Boat looks great i love mine as well. I have an 03 22v with the same tower. I am looking at putting a bimini on it could you please give dimensions of height from the mounting point on the tower to top of bimini. and length of the bimini top. Thanks

Comment

Thanks! I will next time I am at my boat storage. It may be a couple months.

Comment

Working...
            X