2011 Tige 22Ve for Sale Only 46Hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Tige 22Ve for Sale Only 46Hrs

Well in my attempt to purchase my first home it looks like i need to let go of my first boat. As you can tell with only 46hrs, my job hasn't exactly allowed me to spend as much time on the lake as I'd like. Ive included some pictures and can of course provide any additional information desired...

Asking $64,500 obo
    Email: wdmooney@mail.com
    cell: 205-354-5344

2011 Tige 22Ve

Only 46hrs
    PCM 343 5.7L Engine
    Samson Swivel Racks
    Surf Ballast w/ additional custom sac (purchased from Chpthril)
    Bimini Top
    Wetsounds Tower of Power Sound System (Pro 60s, syn 6, syn 4 in addition to in-boat speakers)
    Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer (Never used. Dealer used my trailer to make a sell and bought a brand new trailer to replace mine. Hasn't even seen a boat ramp!)
    Exellent condition!

Boat was purchased brand new and has been kept in the same dry storage since day one. Service records available. As for anything else, I can certainly provide further details or pictures

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mooney08; 07-28-2012, 12:23 AM.

And then there were more...

These pics were taken prior to the lift raising it out of the water so there's obviously some boards left on as you can see. Other than a wipe down she looks great!
    Attached Files

Comment

Great looking boat, good luck with the sale. That's one hell of a set of forks on that forklift!

Comment

My apologies...located in Birmingham, AL

Comment

Nice looking Boat there Mooney, Sorry to see ya have to sell it but good luck with the house, That Tige will sell fast
          "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Is that the correct email? I just tried mailing you

Comment

That is the correct email however it hasn't shown up in my inbox. Make sure its @mail.com and not @gmail.com. You can send me a PM if you like..

Comment

Looks like I may have to take a bit of a hit on this one....New price of $62,500
                Last edited by mooney08; 08-01-2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

is the boat black? kind of hard to tell in the picture.

Comment

sorry for the pictures..the boat is blue and white

Comment

That looks like Lewis lake. I'm pretty sure we rented a house across the lake from that marina.

Comment

love it. great graphics. good luck
                        my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Working...
                        X