2006 22ve with PCM 5.7L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 22ve with PCM 5.7L

2006 TIge 22ve with only 95 hours. Boat ordered/purchased new from dealer by me in March 2006. Ongoing back problems ended my watersports days shortly thereafter so I've never been able to fully enjoy. We've used it frequently, but it spends most of it's time on the water anchored in coves while we enjoy sun, friends, and a cold beverage.....Hence, the extremely low hours. This has been well maintained, kept in covered storage, and features all the standards including many upgrades as follows:

PCM 5.7 Excalibur
    Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro
    Factory hard tank ballast with monitoring system
    Recessed bow lights and docking lights
    Transom remote
    Stainless rubrail
    Tower speakers
    Two amps and 12" sub under "glove" box
    Sony marine head unit
    Two wakeboard racks
    Dual batteries with switch
    Teak platform
    Stainless hinges, shocks, and cupholders

All of the vinyl was replaced in 2011 due to stitching deterioration, and as an added benefit compared to the stiff original vinyl, premium mold/mildew/stain resistant vinyl and stitching was used along with new foam where helpful. Prestige color-matched trailer. Serviced throughout warranty period at local dealer, and subsequent annual services have been performed at local PCM certified shop. Impeller replaced in 2011, starter replaced in 2010.

Asking $36,900 or best reasonable offer. Best way to get in touch with me is via email at medisource(DOT)jay(AT)gmail(DOT)com or via phone at 803-622-0706. Please leave message if no answer. Thanks for looking and, please, no "tire-kickers".

Still available.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
      X