Inland Surfer Infectious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inland Surfer Infectious

I won an Inland Surfer Infectious and it is way too small for me. Looking to get $500 plus actual shipping cost. The board has never touched water or a rack.

Wanted to update this post and give a little more info on the board:

I won this board at the NorCal INT but it is way to small for me at 240lbs. This board is brand new out of the box. The board has never touched water or sat in a rack.

The MSRP for this board is $699 but looks like it sells for $599 everywhere. I'm looking to get $500 plus the actual cost of shipping.

Here is the description from Inland Surfer:
    This is our mid-sized skim style board that delivers snappy turns, great down the line speed, and a shape that can throw shuv-its all day long. Ride this board with 3 fins while you are just learning, transition to two fins to loosen the tail up then move to 1 fin and nail that 360 shuv-it.

Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is Beginner to Pro.

Tri fin - for that extra hold.
    Dual fin -- beginner to advanced.
    Single fin -- intermediate to pro.

Tech Specs: 4'.5.75"- 20.5"- 5/8"

Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 50lbs. to 180lbs. depending on wake size.
    Attached Files

Comment

We have an Infectious and love it. However, I believe it is now out of production and no longer in their current lineup. As a result, you may find it difficult to get that much money for it.

Best of luck either way!

Comment

This is still available if anyone wants to make an offer.

Comment

I'd buy it as a backup board, but the price I would be willing to pay would likely feel insulting to you.

Have you tried Craigslist locally? I see a few wakesurf boards on ours, and you'd save the cost and hassle of shipping.

Comment

Yep, tried Craigslist, TheMalibuCrew, PlanetNatique, and Wakeworld. Thought it would be easier to sell than this.

Comment

I seriously don't mean to disappoint you, but it is worth about $100 to me. I think your difficulty in selling it reinforces that lower value. You might just want to keep it, but if you still want to convert it to cash let me know.

Thanks!

Comment

I'd do $200 shipped on it.
                2000 Tige 21V Riders Edition

Comment

I told a guy from the BuCrew that he has dibs if I couldn't unload it for $500.

Comment

Sold. Not sure how to delete the thread though.

Comment

Working...
                    X