Custom Ballast Sac Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Ballast Sac Sale!

I need to move these last few custom Ballast sacs so I can make room for a new design. All new and still in the plastic wrappers from Fly High. Heres what I have:

3 Plug-n-Play starboard side for upgrading the OEM surf sacs, normal retail is $490.00, sale price $400.00

3 traditional Custom port side sacs for plumbing in or manually filling in Tiges with no or base level ballast. Normal retail is $495.00, sale price is $400.00

1 traditional Custom starboard side sacs for plumbing in or manually filling in Tiges with no or base level ballast. Normal retail is $465.00, sale price is $372.00

Shipping and fittings additional. Shoot me a PM or email with any questions. I will try to answer all questions as quickly as possible. The sacs will be sold on a first to commit basis till they are gone. The sacs are all gray. They are all "L" shaped custom surf sacs. The PnP has ports located to mate up with the plumbing on the 2010 and newer OEM 350# surf sac and the other sacs have the ports located more for a traditional plumbed-in system or manual filling.

Mike
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

If you don't have one of these and you love surfing, you NEED at least one, if not two so you don't have to switch over. These are how you get the best surf wave.

Comment

Mike,

Im interested. Is the plug and play sac for the surf side for regular riders?

Comment

Originally posted by ctmccahill04 View Post
        Mike,

Im interested. Is the plug and play sac for the surf side for regular riders?
        For your 07Ve, you would need one or both of these:

3 traditional Custom port side sacs for plumbing in or manually filling in Tiges with no or base level ballast. Normal retail is $495.00, sale price is $400.00

1 traditional Custom starboard side sacs for plumbing in or manually filling in Tiges with no or base level ballast. Normal retail is $465.00, sale price is $372.00
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That's a great deal on the custom's.

Tell us about the new design

Comment

Price Drop!

3 Plug-n-Play starboard side for upgrading the OEM surf sacs, normal retail is $490.00, sale price $375.00

3 traditional Custom port side sacs for plumbing in or manually filling in Tiges with no or base level ballast. Normal retail is $495.00, sale price is $375.00

1 traditional Custom starboard side sacs for plumbing in or manually filling in Tiges with no or base level ballast. Normal retail is $465.00, sale price is $350.00

Comment

Last Price Drop

Down to 3 Plug-n-Play starboard side for upgrading the OEM surf sacs, normal retail is $490.00, sale price $325.00

I also have the one that has just a couple of cosmetic blems. I'll reduce it to $300.00

Comment

3 down, one left!

Thanks Dennis.

Comment

Hi Mike

I just picked up a 2009 RZ2 and was told to talk to you re: a custom port side fat sac. Currently the boat has a factory ballast setup + custom sac (from you) plumbed into the starboard rear tank....port is empty and of course my surf side!

Bought the bought from Korgae last week.

I can ring you anytime next week or chat via here...

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Chris,

Mike is awesome to work with. Your best bet is to PM or email him.

Comment

Chris,

Congrats, Korgae has a sweet Rz, you're gonna love it! I just got a new shipment of custom port sacs in Friday, so we can get you fixed up.

Ive sent you a private message with my contact info.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                        Down to 3 Plug-n-Play starboard side for upgrading the OEM surf sacs, normal retail is $490.00, sale price $325.00

I also have the one that has just a couple of cosmetic blems. I'll reduce it to $300.00
                        3 down, one left!

Thanks Dennis.
                        Need to make a minor correction to clear up something that may be confusing.

2 of the PnP sacs are sold as well as the blem. Im down to only 1 brand new but retired design PnP sac.

Comment

3 down, one left!

Thanks Dennis.
                          Got them Mike, thanks. I will message you next week some time for the plumbing order. I Mhave finally convinced myself to go with multiple thru-hulls instead of one with a manifold.

Comment

Working...
                          X