Previously Enjoyed Exile XM7 and S400.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Previously Enjoyed Exile XM7 and S400.4

Exle XM7 HLCD tower Speakers with swivel clamps and speaker covers.

From the Manufacturer:
    The XM series tower speakers are designed with one goal in mind: Maximum sound delivery to the rider 80 feet back. The sound quality, form factor, power handling, fit and finish are un-matched by anything available on the market today. The XM7 includes a patented "quick release / rotational" clamping system that can direct sound a full 360 degrees to put sound on virtually any target

Exile S400.4 4 chnl amp
    From the Manufacturer:
    Big power in a small package best describes the SM shift series. Ideally suited for factory upgrades in mobile and marine applications. Shift amplifiers are packed with features and reliably operate into 2 ohm woofer loads
    Power: (continuous)
    70W x 4 (2ohm)
    50W x 4 (4 ohm)

This speaker package was in use for 2 seasons and was installed by me. It was pulled off in May when we upgraded the customer to a pair of larger speaker and more powerful amp. The speaker and amp are in perfect working condition. The speaker pods do have some minor blemishes, but no damage. These include the swivel mounts and hardware. These clamps will work on a traditional tube tower as well as will direct bolt to the Alpha-Z. They will come with brand new neoprene speaker covers.

This would be a $1150.00 retail package.....Asking $500.00 + shipping. Pleas PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited by chpthril; 06-08-2012, 07:25 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Sent you a PM. Just removed both my junk amps and need something to replace. I NEED tower speakers also.
    1998 pre2200i

Comment

Sold, thanks!
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Mike,

They are working GREAT

Thanks for the setup help

Rodney

Comment

Ok, ive got another XM7/S4004 Package!

One (1) pair of XM7 HLCD Speaker with Clamps and covers and One (1) S400.4 4 chnl amp. All previously enjoyed. Installed last season by me and now swapped out by me. The speakers only have a couple of minor cosmetic imperfections and are in perfect working order. Although the boat is slipped, the speaker were always covered, removed and then stored.

This setup is playing right now here in the shop! $500 + Freight!

PM with any questions. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X