2010 and newer P-n-P Starboard Surf Sac Blem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 and newer P-n-P Starboard Surf Sac Blem

This sac is designed to fit the starboard side of the 2010 and newer Tige boats with the in-floor ballast and either the Surf or Pro level option. It has the ports located in order to be a plug-n-Play swap for the OEM surf sac. Its a 15 minute job to go from 350lbs to 1000lbs. All plumbed in and automated.

This sac was used for a couple outings and has a couple minor blemishes. There are a couple scuff marks and some purple ink that bled from the plastic sac that the sac was shipped in. The sac is 100% sound and functional. No holes, leaks or striped threads.

I typically retail this sac for $490.00, letting go for $365.00 +shipping.

It has a total of 4 ports, so I suppose it could be used in either side of a V-drive when manually filled or plumbed in. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

i can't believe nobody is jumping all over this! Bump for a good deal!

Comment

i need a port side lol
      www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
      http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Bump!

Ill pick up the shipping for the lower 48.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

How tight will you go on that price? The Mrs is still saying no no no, but I can always keep asking, or selling other stuff. Shoot me a PM if needed.

Comment

Price Drop!

I typically retail this sac for $490.00, letting go for $325.00 +shipping.

Comment

Final Price Drop

$300.00

Comment

Sold, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X