Alpha Z Fixed Board Racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha Z Fixed Board Racks

Two wake/surf board racks for Alpha Z tower off my garage kept 2010. Make offer.

any idea what the bolt spacing is on the forks? I'm interested if the price is right. I mainly just want the forks to swap onto my swivels.

Comment

I have a 2009 RZ2 with the alpha z tower and would certainly be interested in them if they fit? There were some wake/surf rack from a 2011 model for sale recently and my dealer caller Harvey at TIGE to check if the 2011 racks would fit the 2009 and they would not. I would have to change the whole bracket and they are the wrong color. I need the brackets to be black otherwise I would have to change out the forks only and they may not fit. What color are your brackets? If not black do you mind calling Harvey at TIGE and checking to see if they would fit the 2009 or maybe you can post some pictures and I can call to check.

Thanks

Kerry
      Last edited by kerlee; 04-05-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by carcrz View Post
        any idea what the bolt spacing is on the forks? I'm interested if the price is right. I mainly just want the forks to swap onto my swivels.
        It appears that there are two different patterns. Mine are attached with a 2" distance between the bolt. There is also another unused thread at 2.5".

Comment

Originally posted by kerlee View Post
          I have a 2009 RZ2 with the alpha z tower and would certainly be interested in them if they fit? There were some wake/surf rack from a 2011 model for sale recently and my dealer caller Harvey at TIGE to check if the 2011 racks would fit the 2009 and they would not. I would have to change the whole bracket and they are the wrong color. I need the brackets to be black otherwise I would have to change out the forks only and they may not fit. What color are your brackets? If not black do you mind calling Harvey at TIGE and checking to see if they would fit the 2009 or maybe you can post some pictures and I can call to check.

Thanks

Kerry
          Kerry, I am not sure about any potential difference between the 09 and 10 towers. Here a couple of pics that I hope will help.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the reply and pics? I realized that your racks are non-swivel. I would definitely need to find out if the racks or tines can be re-mounted to my swivel bracket. I have sent an email and your attached pics to Harvey at Tige and will wait for his response.

Kerry

Comment

PM sent

Comment

bump

Comment

shoot me a PM with a price. shipped to 64012. USPS flat rate w. insurance is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by carcrz View Post
                    shoot me a PM with a price. shipped to 64012. USPS flat rate w. insurance is fine.
                    PM sent. You can also catch me on email. jmoore_phd@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                    X