1998 pre 2002 windshield!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1998 pre 2002 windshield!!!!!

OK guys i let my old post time out. ive been looking for a drivers side piece of glass to complete my windshield and have had no luck all winter long.

can ANYONE help me with this?

How about any good boat junk yards i can give a call to? im getting desperate as boating season is right around the corner and im not wanting to spend 2200 to do Tiges fix which involved buying a newer style complete windshield and frame...

any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

im at such a loss guys! does anyone know of any of these older boats laying around anywhere that someone would be interested in parting out? i cant get any of my local glass shops to tackle it without a hefty price stuck to it....i dont want to go another summer with a broken windshield!!!

Comment

The previous owner of my 1996 Pre2200 WT broke the windshield. I have the paperwork for it at home.

Here is the information I was talking about:

Taylor Made Systems Indiana
      STBD FR VISTA "F" Price for the front starboard windshield: $271 (I think they picked it up from them so no shipping).

I think they made the glass for Tige that year, but not positive. They may have the glass for your year as well?

There wasn't any contact info on the invoice, but I found this contact information:
      http://www.taylormarine.com/contactus/index2.html

Good luck and let me know if they can help you!
      Last edited by Blutooth; 04-04-2012, 08:54 PM. Reason: Found the information

Comment

kool thanks blutooth!

Ill give them a try again knowing i have this information they might work with me a little more. i tried them last season knowing that taylormade was the company that made my windshield but i didnt get very far with help from them. maybe i can get a little farther this time.

Comment

Working...
        X