Fly high pro X series fat sacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly high pro X series fat sacs

I have a pair of fly high pro X series V-Drive sacs W701 42"L 16"W 16"H 400lbs each, grey. I used them once in my rear lockers and other than that I would use just one of them in my bow walk way, they have only been filled around 8 times. Paid 200 sell them for 160
    Also I have a fly hign pro X series center locker/rear seat sac W705 60"L 26"W 10"H 580lbs, grey. I used this sac along with another for my rear lockers and now I have a surf sac I will be using in the port locker so I don't need a extra sac. I used it around 6 times. Paid 170 sell it for 140

Bump

Comment

Ill pay for shipping

Comment

Do they have any fittings/plugs?

Comment

Originally posted by carcrz View Post
          Do they have any fittings/plugs?
          Yes all three have the factory fittings. In the pictures you can see that the bags still have the folds in them from the factory.
          Attached Files

Comment

For others reading this, the W701 400lbs sacks are perfect to retrofit bow ballast in late model RZs. At least in the 2009 RZ2, the stock bow U shape sack has two fill pumps and two drain pumps. Y connect the vents and rewire the pumps to different switches and you have separate port and starboard sacks. Makes a big difference for surfing an RZ2 when you avoid off side bow weight.

Comment

Thanks for that info duncan good looking out

Comment

I am very interested. Would I need any additional fittings if I were to buy a Tsunami pump for them?

Comment

Originally posted by mdk681 View Post
                  I am very interested. Would I need any additional fittings if I were to buy a Tsunami pump for them?
                  I only have the rear sear sac left I sold the v drive sacs. The sac comes with the factory quick connect fittings so if you were to buy a tsunami pump from fly high the pump comes with the quick connect fittings.
                  THANKS

Comment

Shoot, I was looking for the V Drive Sacs. Thanks anyways.

Comment

Working...
                    X