Tower Rack for the Old MetCrap????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower Rack for the Old MetCrap????

Looking to add some storage places for my 2001 Metcraft tower that is somehow still in tact.. any body have any good finds or know what the exact diameter is? I believe it is 2 and 1/4th inches but am not sure and I wanna order the right sixe of course. I found this and thouht it might work? If anybody knows of any good websites or at least the correct size then feel free to chime in. The only threads I could find about my tower are about how "crappy" they are! BTW, I need something to hold wakeboards, wakesurfs, and wakeskates... I'm guessing I'll need two.. let me know

Here is the site I saw...

http://www.diywake.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=662#

Thanks All!

I wish I could remember for ya but, I can't. Seems like mine was 1 1/2". That seems crazy now. The only way to be sure is to go measure.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

No worries... I'll have to look at the tower speaker mounts I have.. I'm pretty sure it was 2 inches if not a little bigger... Wait for it..... That's what she said! Ohhhhhh, SNAP!

Comment

Have some racks available

I bought some racks a couple of years ago when I had a metcraft tower on my 21V. We had them on about a week until our tower cracked. The racks themselves are nice though (they rotate so can be positioned to any angle). We live in CA but are in NH all summer - which is where we keep the boat. I was anxious to have them before the season so bought a pair of them based on advice on size of tubing. Unfortunately it was wrong. I'm not sure if the size varies between towers but I believe I originally order it for 1.75" or 2". When I got there to put them on, they were too big. I called the company where I got the racks and was able to exchange the mounts (I am pretty sure they are 1.5" but my son has the calipers in his room and he's still sleeping - I can check for sure later). I bought the pair for $250 I think. Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out.
        Attached Files

Comment

Mine are 1 1/2 inches

Comment

Hi!

I'm might be interest if our rack is still available.

Let me know

Thanks!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
              X