For sale, 20V / Switch V, with very low hours. - Denver Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale, 20V / Switch V, with very low hours. - Denver Area

Due to health reasons, we need to sell our boat. It has only been used 5 times the past 2 summers, and it doesn't look like it will be used a lot this coming summer. Below is the add I posted on Criagslist.

Also, I am in the Denver area.

It is a 2004 Tige Switch V. It is the same hull as today's 20V. It is in very good condition, and only has around 135-140 hours on it. It has a Tower, with both wakeboard and water ski racks, that folds down easily to fit into your garage. The tower also has a nice bimini on it, that keeps you out of the sun on those very hot days, and stores on the tower so it's out of your way. The boat is a full 20 feet long, not including the swim platform (that removes very easily to put the boat into your garage).

The boat has the Convex V hull with a taps plate. This allows you to have a flat wake for waterskiing, and a nice rampy wake for wakeboarding. In addition to this, the boat has a custom ballast system that will add around 1500 extra pounds of weight to the boat. This was added, so you can use the boat to surf (wakesurf). This boat was also one of the very few V-Drives to ever be approved as a championship tow boat by the AWSA.

It has a customer Extreme trailer. The trailer has 2 brand new tires, and disk brakes on all 4 wheels. It also has a swing-away tongue, to make storage easy in a 20 foot garage.

It has a very strong 335 HP V8 that will pull several slalom skiers or wakeboarders at once.

It also has a depth finder, and a custom travel cover. Included is an incredible stereo with tower speakers that you can hear while behind the boat, a sub woofer, cabin speakers and 2 amps.

This is the perfect family tow/sports boat. It has a V-Drive, so you get the nice layout of the seats, and also has an open bow. It is great for any sport (waterskiing, slalom skiing, trick skiing, wake boarding, surfing, and also tubing). I have a ton of toys (tubes, skis, boards, wetsuits, jackets, pfd, etc....) too, and would be willing to include some of them with the boat.

I have a ton of pictures. Please send me an email if you'd like to see other pictures, or see the boat.

This boat is like new, and has been babied. It has just been broken in, and personally I don't think there is a nicer, cleaner boat out there in this price range, with the options this boat has on it. I really wish we could keep it, and use it, but due to some medical issues of a family member it has only seen the water five times in the past 2 years.
    Attached Files

Sorry to hear but good luck on the sale.

Comment

Buyers need to see a price dude.

Sorry to hear you have to sell her. I will certainly spread the word.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I have seen, driven and helped winterize this boat before and it is a super clean 20v! If you are looking for a clean used 20' boat, this is the one to get! Sorry to hear that you have to sell Alan! Good luck and hope all is well!

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
          Buyers need to see a price dude.

Sorry to hear you have to sell her. I will certainly spread the word.
          http://denver.craigslist.org/boa/2836234942.html

Comment

Thanks guys, and sorry I didn't list the price. I was hoping to get $27,500, but am willing to listen to offers.

Comment

Question
              Are you sure it has four disk brakes and not two? (Mine has only two)
              Also where the depth gauge and what is the thing under the taps gauge?
              I have the same boat in RED and a friend is looking to get one as he loves mine.
              Thanks
              David W
              Tige, it's a way of life!

Comment

perfect pass or wakesetter?

any issues?

How long have you owned?

Thanks.

Comment

thecashnation - I replied to your PM

Whitlock - Yes, it has 4 wheel disk brakes. This is the upgraded trailer. Also, the depth gauge is not in that picture. It was installed after that picture was taken. I believe I have a thread on here someplace from when it was installed. And the thing below the TAPS guage is an XM radio. I still have it, but have replaced it with an IPOD. (Again, not in this picture).

Comment

Working...
                  X