wet sounds syn 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wet sounds syn 4

I've got a wet sounds syn 4 amp for sale. Used only 3 months. In prefect shape, comes with original box and paperwork. $375 plus shipping. Or maybe do some trading for a syn 2

Why are you selling and or downgrading to a syn 2?
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Picked up a pair of the wetsounds 6x9. Syn 2 at 200x2 is a better match than what the syn4 offers.

Comment

Can't you just turn the gains down on the syn 4???

Comment

I will have a Syn 2 out of a '09 I'd probably trade..

Comment

Even with the gains down, 400W rms is a lot of power for a speaker with a 150W rms/300 peak rating. it would probably put the speaker into dynamic compression.

Although the Syn2 is ideal at 200W rms, if you dont come across a Syn2 to trade for soon, try running the XS696's on just chnls 1 and 2, not in bridge mode. Ive run Pro80's this way on a Syn4 and they are loud and sound good.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Is this syn4 still available. If so...consider it sold. I'll take it.

Darrell

Comment

I know this is old, but did this amp sell? I'm only asking because I'm looking for a Syn 4 is the price is right.

Comment

Working...
                X