Tige Switch/Dash Bezel Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Switch/Dash Bezel Panel

Silver Switch Bezel - from 20i but I assumes it fits others from same era.

Comes with some switches and breakers

Also, switch covers for horn, lights, bilge.

Best offer.
    Attached Files

Why are you selling this? Do you have the one for the other side?
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
      Why are you selling this? Do you have the one for the other side?
      Tree came down on the boat in a tornado a few years back and took out the dash (among a few other things). I ended up purchasing a whole dash/bezel/gauge kit from Tige and only used what I needed.

I do have the other side but it has a piece missing from the corner. They tend to crack right at the screw holes because they are made so thin and out of crap plastic.
      Last edited by SuperDave; 01-30-2012, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Hmm, I don't really need one but, these don't come around too often. I've always babied those things because they are so thin. What I really need is the other side that never had a remote in it and I'm a long way from starting that project. Where did you find a kit?
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
          Hmm, I don't really need one but, these don't come around too often. I've always babied those things because they are so thin. What I really need is the other side that never had a remote in it and I'm a long way from starting that project. Where did you find a kit?
          From Tige - was a few years back and they really had to dig in there archives and blow the dust off when they found it. I've found out through the years that, unlike the automotive industry, boat manufactures do not always, and are not required to keep parts stock for past years.

Comment

Working...
          X