Fly High Jumbo Surf sacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly High Jumbo Surf sacs

Up for sale- 2 basically brand new Fly High Pro X Jumbo Surf Sacs rated at 1100# each. Purchased from chpthrl (Mike's Liquid Audio) at the end of last season. There were used three times and are in new condition. They each have an extra vent port designed for cross-boat venting.

First $350 takes them. My new custom sacs have already been delivered and these need to go.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Wish I could fit these in my 20V.

Comment

Pics
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ajholt7 View Post
        Wish I could fit these in my 20V.
        AJ, I have a set of these in my 20v. Actually, here is a picture I took this past summer of one practically filled.

Comment

Originally posted by hyphen79 View Post
          AJ, I have a set of these in my 20v. Actually, here is a picture I took this past summer of one practically filled.

They must leave a lot unfilled. I usually stack two 400s but I can only fill the second one about 3/4 full.

Comment

They must leave a lot unfilled. I usually stack two 400s but I can only fill the second one about 3/4 full.
            They measure 24x24x50
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I should go measure, but I'm lazy.

Comment

Man, they are not much bigger than the 750#s. I didn't realize the 750#s were 50" long too.

Comment

Man, they are not much bigger than the 750#s. I didn't realize the 750#s were 50" long too.
                  The 750 is 20x20x50
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Sale pending.

AJ, you're next in line should the deal fall through for whatever reason.

Thanks for assistance fellas.

Comment

Officially sold!

Comment

WOO HOO!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X