2000 TIGE' 21i Riders Edition w/ Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 TIGE' 21i Riders Edition w/ Trailer

Our family boat is being listed for sale, if anyone knows someone looking for a DD boat, here it is:

Mercury Tournament Ski 350/315 HP 410 Hours
    Perfect Pass/Wakeboard Pro
    factory JVC Stereo
    Full Factory Cover/Bow Cover/Bimini
    Cockpit Heat/Heatercraft
    Depth Finder
    Skybox Seating
    Tige'/Mercury/Dorsey Owners Manuals
    Excellent Condition w/ proper Maintenance Intervals
    Asking $17900 w/ Dorsey Single Axle Trailer

Call 571-572-2658 hankbolt@yahoo.com
    Attached Files

Looking for feedback on price, anybody?

Comment

I don't think its out of line at all. That boat is worth every penny of that. The problem is, its a 21ft D-Drive with the Metcrap tower. Most people these days want a V-drive surf boat. Also, most people know about that tower. It's gotta go. You also have the factory JVC. I thought those head units were great but, the remotes suck. There's certainly no ipod connection. I believe there is a wiring harness that will replace the changer with an ipod connection. Plus a single axle Dorsey? These are all negatives. So, for someone looking at it and thinking about what they would want to replace, spending another 10k to bring it up to today's standards is not unimaginable. That's a big bite. A decent tower can be had for 2k, new stereo for 1k, knocking the boat down to 15k?

Now there are still people out there looking for nice D-Drive boats but, IMO, the tower is a killer. Without upgrading it yourself, you might have to negotiate in the buyers favor. The rest of that stuff is here and there type stuff. Perfect Pass and a heater are great things to have in your favor and might get people at least considering it. I'll be the first to say its a great boat but, that tower...ugh. I think if you invested in a new one, it would help it sell much faster.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions, I will weigh spending the money or lowering price. Appreciate it!!

Comment

Keeping it fresh in everyone's minds!

Comment

do you have any pictures with the bimini up sorry have same tower and trying to find a good look

Comment

Price is $16900 if anyone is interested.

571-572-2658 (Hank)

Comment

Boat is sold, taking a break from "boat owning", i will check in from time to time, thanks for everyone's help during the 4 years we had it.
                Everyone have a safe and righteous summer.

Comment

What did you get out of it?

Comment

Working...
                  X