looking for pair of fat sacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for pair of fat sacs

Need some for rear hatches for a 2100v... mine got stolen while in storage :/
    For Those About To Ride We Solute You

I might be willing to sell my brand new at the end of last season Jumbo Surf Sacs if I can get some customs made for near the same price.

How about I send in the specs, get a quote, give you that quote, you pay for 'em, they ship to me, I ship you the Jumbos?

These are basically brand new. They've been used three times. They have a custom vent added at the top onboard corner for cross venting.

The ones I want to have made are very basic and I can't imagine they would be overly expensive. How 'bout I get a quote?
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

OK, that's convoluted. Let me get a quote for the customs. If I can swing it, I'll sell you the Jumbos.

Comment

Im down, just let me know! Im just on a tight budget right now cause of medical bills from a atv accident and new truck payment thats killing me.... so I was hoping to just find some basic bags for cheap but let me know! May be able to swing it
        For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

Cool. I'm gonna send in the custom sac form in the morning and I'll let you know as soon as they get back to me.

Comment

I'm hoping to hear back by the end of the week on the customs. I'll let you know.

Comment

I have a pair of the normal v drive sacs I am willing to part with. Used a few seasons until the customs came in. $145 shipped in continental us
              Let it be!!!

Comment

Working...
              X