Tige Flag, Bullet Underwater LEDs, Wetsounds and More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Flag, Bullet Underwater LEDs, Wetsounds and More

Cleaned out my garage in Lake Havasu and I came across a few things that I do not need or will not be installing in my boat

1st up is the original tigeowners 12 x 18 flag. High quality printed on each side. I had sold this extra flag over a year ago but the person who bought never paid. $30 Shipped.[IMG][/IMG]

Next up are 2 new Bullet X6000 Blue Underwater Lights. Purchased in a group buy years ago and never installed. New in box. $75 Each Shipped.

[IMG][/IMG]

Next up is a new shower kit I won at the Tigeowners Reunion 2 years ago. It is a HeaterCraft 101SC. $190 Shipped

Last is a pair of Wet Sounds XS-650's that I won last year at the Tigeowners Reunion. It is easier for me to sell than have to buy 2 more pairs and a new amp. $200 Shipped

I also have a Phoenix Gold Line Driver TLD66 for $85 shipped. New never hooked up. Box was open. One just sold on Ebay for $115.

Feel Free to make reasonable offers. Please PM me if interested

Thanks
    Let it be!!!

Dibs on the flag

PM heading your way

Comment

Flag is sold. Thanks Guma.
      Let it be!!!

Comment

hey are the lights and the speakers still available?
        Last edited by travis5550; 01-03-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

UPDATE

Flag, LED Lights, Speakers Sold. Shower is committed.

Line Driver going to Ebay

Thanks for looking.
          Stay tuned for Tige Banner with 2003 Graphic and Wake Skate with 2003 Graphic on the bottom. Coming home after my next trip to Havasu
          Let it be!!!

Comment

Working...
          X