Tige trailers for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige trailers for sale

BoatMate Trailers has several trailers for Tige boats for sale. These trailers are new, in perfect working order and are being sold “as is”. These trailers were built for a Tige dealer who was dissatisfied with the “roll” of the frame rails. These trailers were replaced to the dealer who has remained a satisfied BoatMate customer.

The “roll” is the part of the frame that tapers from the widest part of the trailer in the form of a “V” to the tongue of the trailer. BoatMate was experimenting with new rolling equipment which left a “wave” in the inside wall of the frame rail. These trailer frames are built with 5”x2” x 3/16” tubular steel and the “wave” does not at all affect the structural integrity of the trailer. Most users would likely never notice the “wave” since it is located on the inside facing wall of the frame rail. I have attached an image of the “wave”.

These are high-quality boat trailers. BoatMate Trailers is the trailer supplier to OEM boat companies such as Supra, Moomba, Malibu East, Centurion East, Bryant Runabouts and Bullet Bass Boats. We also provide trailers to many Correct Craft dealers in the eastern part of the U.S.

If interested, please contact Owen Shelton at 865-273-1100 or owen@boatmatetrailers.com. I can send photos of the trailers to interested parties. These trailers are blow-out priced and available first come, first serve. Shipping can be arranged at $1.15 per mile from Maryville TN (just south of Knoxville), but I would prefer for the buyer to pick up the trailer at our factory or arrange transportation.

These trailers are equipped with hydraulic surge disc brakes on all axles, torsion axles with oil bath bearing lubrication, hinged tongues, prop guard rollers, reverse lamps, DuPont Imron paint and Goodyear Marathon radial trailer tires on chrome wheels.

Available trailers and pricing:

24V Tandem axle, 7000# GVWR, 5600# capacity, black with white pin stripes - $2500

Switch V Single axle, 5080# GVWR, 4080# capacity, black with silver pin stripes - $2000

Switch V Single axle, 5080# GVWR, 4080# capacity, black with silver pin stripes - $2000

22V Tandem axle, 6000# GVWR, 4700# capacity, can paint and pin stripe to customer specification $2300
    Attached Files

do you still have any of these left ?

Comment

I have a 2002 tandem axle prestige in very good condition if you're still looking.

Comment

Trailer

Originally posted by CJAuster View Post
        I have a 2002 tandem axle prestige in very good condition if you're still looking.
        Do you still have the trailer for sale?

Comment

any 3 axles?

Comment

I see the post started in 2005. Hopefully they are sold.

Comment

I do have the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel_carlson View Post
                Do you still have the trailer for sale?
                I still have it if you're interested.

Comment

CJ Auster, I realize this is an old post here... But, wondering if your Prestige trailer is still available? If so, do you have any images you can share? Thanks!

Comment

any of these still available, would this trailer fit a 95 2000SLM Comp ?

Comment

Is there any trailers for a 24v

Comment

Working...
                      X