Swim deck for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swim deck for sale?

Does anybody have a fiberglass swimdeck for sale or know where to get one at a decent price? I have the wooden one on my 2006 24Ve but would much rather the fiberglass.

Do you guys surf a lot? If so, I would stick with the teak one. Just my

BTW - welcome to the site! Post up a pic or 10 of your boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Reds06 View Post
      Does anybody have a fiberglass swimdeck for sale or know where to get one at a decent price? I have the wooden one on my 2006 24Ve but would much rather the fiberglass.
      I've been looking for one as well to modify for a "surf" deck and haven't had much luck. If you end up finding a fiberglass, I might be interested in you teak deck though!

Comment

I have one off of my '07 RZ2 just sitting in my garage, I upgraded to the new platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
          I have one off of my '07 RZ2 just sitting in my garage, I upgraded to the new platform.
          If you are selling it let me know. color? pictures?

Comment

What do you figure is the advantage of the teak over the fiberglass?

Comment

Physical size would be the advantage. The fiberglass platforms are larger and cut into the wave and a lot of guys on here are modifying their glass ones or going with a teak version. I don't think you would want the RZ2 platform for a 24Ve, they are square and don't really match the 24Ve and I'm not sure the platform brackets are the same either.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                Physical size would be the advantage. The fiberglass platforms are larger and cut into the wave and a lot of guys on here are modifying their glass ones or going with a teak version. I don't think you would want the RZ2 platform for a 24Ve, they are square and don't really match the 24Ve and I'm not sure the platform brackets are the same either.
                I appreciate the tip, thanks.

Comment

Rhino line your wood one and put a seadeck padon it. Looks great and no maintenace. its going to be my of season project this year. i am so over the teak platform.

Comment

Working...
                  X