Samsonsports Razer Tower - Black from RZ2 Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsonsports Razer Tower - Black from RZ2 Available

Folks I would like to sell my used Samsonsports Razer tower, it is black and fits a 2008 Tige RZ2. The tower is used and the 1st owner had his speakers attached to the main bar on top w/o protecting the powder coat. It is not broken or flaking, just a little compressed due to the clamp.

All in all the tower is very nice and ready to go for the right price, pleas consider this and bring the your best bid forward. If you need more information leave your contact information and I'll be glad to return your communication!

In Addition to the Samsonsports Razer Tower there is also a Bimini top custom fit

I would like to sell this all in a package to a good home, the goods is located in WA state @ this time, shipping can be arranged.

Comment

Pictures? Measurements?

You need to throw out an asking price so we know what ballpark you are looking for.
      by the way, I am in the market for a new tower.
      Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Will do, I wanted it posted ASAP, info and pic's coming this weekend.... Thank you for your interest!

Comment

Two Pics, one of the tower as a whole, it has a bimini and two Samsonsports 720 Speakers, the tower w bimini and 2 speakers w mounts should fetch $2500, tower alone w/o speakers & bimini $1700. There is a little wear on the right and left of the tow ball from the first owners speaker mounts but only dents in the powder coat.

Comment

Meassurements will come, but if you have aTige RZ2 this tower should fit :-)

Comment

Looks nice! What did you upgrade to?

Comment

This is the tower on my 22Ve and I really like the tower and the bimini. If interested, you might contact Samson for dimensions and other hulls that it would fit.

Comment

Same tower I got this spring. Love, it. Someone is going to get a good tower.

Comment

Folks the rear width of my RZ2 Razor tower is 91 3/8. The front width is 81” I do not have a front to rear dimension but can get one next time I have the boat out. The tower could fit a boat up to 2.5” wider or 2.5” narrower than the meassurements above!

Comment

So I meassured the tower front to back, it is 87" between the two atach points, and I took a pic from the side. So folks meassure your boats and get back to me so we can make a deal......

Comment

Looking to upgrade to a Samsonsports Switchblade

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                        Looks nice! What did you upgrade to?
                        I am hoping to get a Samsonsports Switchblade Tower for next summer to go with some more ballast :-)

Comment

OK Fiveflat, ready to deal?

Originally posted by Fiveflat View Post
                          Pictures? Measurements?

You need to throw out an asking price so we know what ballpark you are looking for.
                          by the way, I am in the market for a new tower.
                          So I got the meassurments and pics, can the tower fit your boat :-)

Comment

Fives attachment points are going to be around 66 inches front to back and 74 side to side in the front.

Comment

:-(
                              Thanks Laserfish, well anyone else interested?
                              Get the news out to folks w RZ2's :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X