Extreme Phat Wake Tower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Phat Wake Tower?

So ive been beating myself up daily about what tower i want to put on my boat. I think ive changed my mind atleast 5 times haha.

Im pretty sure i set myself on what i believe is an extreme phat tower?...something like this..

http://media.photobucket.com/image/P...uppert/080.jpg

but i cant seem to find them anywhere. every lead i follow leads me nowhere. somebody help me please!!!

also any other types of towers anyone may suggest ill take a look at.

I don't know about that tower. I have heard nothing but praises about these http://www.samsonsports.com/index.ht...FQKt7Qod0VLwGA

Comment

They are out of business.
      Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
        They are out of business.
        Yep, sure are.

Monster, Arial, H20, Fly High are a few.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I had one of these on my last boat. http://www.airboom.com/I loved it.

All of the ones chpthril recommended are all quality towers as well.

Comment

Those airboom towers are good looking! Never heard of them. A little pricey though.
            Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiveflat View Post
              Those airboom towers are good looking! Never heard of them. A little pricey though.
              I had one on my Larson runabout, and they had a burgundy colored tower that matched the colors of the Larson. It was like it was a stock tower. I liked it alot.

Comment

Ya ive looked at the air boom, that was a runner up for me. Cant believe I cant get a phat tower!! I had my heart set on it! My buddy has an 03 22i with a phat tower, I think the side racks are the best type of rack ever invented...man im bummed

Comment

Here's one i looked at thats pretty similar. I don't know if they are still around or not though...

The Swoop Tower..

http://www.lightningaccessories.com/
                  I'd rather be a conservative nut job than a liberal with no nuts and no job.

Comment

I liked the phat towers too. Your best options right now are the Monster, the Aerial (made in China) or Sampson. I would go Sampson. Monsters are the best value but, fugly. The Aerials look OK and the price is right but, China made and if you need a part its at least two weeks to get it. The Sampson is are all around dope, just a little spendy. Having spent some serious coin on my tower, it is still worth it. I would go Sampson.
                    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Ya samson would prolly be the best choice seeing as how I a samson dealer 30 min from me who can professionaly install it for me

Comment

If I remember correctly the owners of Samson and Pahtt Budde were related. You can get the integrated board racks on the Samson Edge tower and it resembles the Phatt Budde tower
                        Let it be!!!

Comment

I think xpjim is correct on that.
                          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Great advice! I will have to look into that for sure! Good lookin out guys

Comment

Love my new Samson tower. Remember what your dad said, you get what you pay for. Had them make mine to fit the original mounting locations, and it fit perfect. Makes the boat look 10 years newer vs the old Metcraft.

Comment

Working...
                              X