Looking for a 2002 22i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a 2002 22i

hey all i am new to the site so hang on with me here.
    i found a 22i on craigslist and loved everything about it, at first i was looking for a v drive but i loved the seating of the 22i because it seems to actually have more seating and leg room for each seat than a vdrive. aside from that it seems to be perfect for what i will be doing mostly in it which is cruising around and a little tubing but most of the time wake boarding or surfing.

so if any of you wouldnt mind helping me find a 22i that would be great, my price range is below 20k which i have found a couple for. thanks
    2008 Ford F350 8 inch lift on 38 inch tires...used for towing any toys, maybe a boat in the future :)

I have not been in a 22i but one thing to keep in mind is that you may lose some of that seating in the back when you are pulling a tube or skier.

Comment

Try the basic search engines, Craigslist, Oodle and Only inboards. If you punch into google year Brand name and model, a ton of boats for sale should come up.

I have had a 21i, 22i, and currently a 24V in the Tige line up. I thought the 22i Riders edition was the cat's meow.....up until I bought the V drive. I would suggest the +'s for a V-drive out weight a direct drive IMO.

* More room to move around in cabin,
      * Larger fat sacs will fit in rear lockers,
      * More rear storage for life jackets etc
      Life is good...
      Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&xhr=t&q=...gc.r_pw.&cad=b
        Life is good...
        Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
          I have not been in a 22i but one thing to keep in mind is that you may lose some of that seating in the back when you are pulling a tube or skier.
          yes i do have to keep that in mind, thanks

Originally posted by Dave K View Post
          Try the basic search engines, Craigslist, Oodle and Only inboards. If you punch into google year Brand name and model, a ton of boats for sale should come up.

I have had a 21i, 22i, and currently a 24V in the Tige line up. I thought the 22i Riders edition was the cat's meow.....up until I bought the V drive. I would suggest the +'s for a V-drive out weight a direct drive IMO.

* More room to move around in cabin,
          * Larger fat sacs will fit in rear lockers,
          * More rear storage for life jackets etc
          ok well i have a line on a 24v for about 17k that i found on boat trader. i think im gonna stick with a v drive i was just looking at the i because of the unique seating that seemed like it would be better than a vdrive

thanks
          2008 Ford F350 8 inch lift on 38 inch tires...used for towing any toys, maybe a boat in the future :)

Comment

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/2528302570.html

Comment

http://helena.craigslist.org/boa/2466692015.html

Comment

thanks guys your a lot of help

Comment

I have a 22i and am not sure why you'd lose room pulling a tube

The tube rope hooks up to the grab bar eye off the transom.

One of the coolest things about the 22i is the seat on the rear of the engine... best seat in the house to watch the action behind the boat - unique to the 22i.

Regarding connections, the 22i actually has 3 total - the grab bar eye, the ski pole and the tower.

Comment

I've been thinking about finding a new style 22i engine cover for my old school 22i.
                    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I'm sure this is common and people know this but on my 99 the entire rear bench flips around for optimal viewing. i think its called Skybox? I like it at least.

Comment

i found a 24v but it might be a scam, im trying to figure out more...the guy has not asked about wiring money or shipping it or anything like that so im a little bit weary i sure do hope it is real.

Comment

Working...
                        X