WTB...dash plate for stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB...dash plate for stereo

I have a 1999 21v and it came with no stereo. The cover where the head unit would go has a hole for a depth sounder. I am going to install a new head unit there but the cover has a hole in it from where the depth sounder was. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can find a new uncut or even a cutout cover. Thanks in advance. New member "homerlikebeer"

Originally posted by homerlikebeer View Post
    I have a 1999 21v and it came with no stereo. The cover where the head unit would go has a hole for a depth sounder. I am going to install a new head unit there but the cover has a hole in it from where the depth sounder was. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can find a new uncut or even a cutout cover. Thanks in advance. New member "homerlikebeer"
    Got any pictures of the plate?
    So this monkey walks into a bar...

Comment

My '99 21V had a head unit with just a simple weatherproof cover like you can pick up at any Marine supply.

Last edited by Fiveflat; 08-02-2011, 08:08 PM.
      Waiting for another good one!

Comment

That protective cover is the same on mine and is readily available to put in place of the plate that is there. Pull the cover down and it protects the H/U from some rain and sun.

Comment

Post a pic, that will be the easiest way to figure out what ideas and options are out there.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
          X