perfect Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perfect Pass

Any options for a used perfect pass for my Tige. I can drive but when I let someone tow me its tough to keep the speed consistent. Just looked at the new price and not sure I want to spend well over a grand for Speed control.
    1998 pre2200i

You can find a used one online somewhere usually.
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Is there a specific model I should be looking at for my boat? Its the fuel injected 350. There are quite a few versions, not sure which I should look for. Mostly wakeboarding.
      1998 pre2200i

Comment

You need the mechanical version of course. But Wakeboard pro or Digital pro will work. Wakeboard is just simple speed set along with the RPM slalom mode. Digital will have slalom, trick, and jump with the addition of wakeboard. The digital pro has the full slalom features not just simple RPMs.

As far as the software versions, 6.5ng is the newest I believe. It has the bigger screen with multi-line display. The older versions are just a single line display but will still work.

Mechanical's are hard to find simply because people aren't upgrading them like the Drive by Wire's (Perfect Pass to Zero Off). The Perfect Pass software can be upgraded by a simple swap of a chip and whole systems are rarely for sale. With some time and determination you can piece on together.
        Common Sense is not so Common
        Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

I just installed a Hydrophase system on my Tige. So far I love it. It does use a paddle wheel still, and I was a little nervous drilling the hole in the hull, but it was really an easy install all things considered. $800 and Justin over there was great to work with.

http://www.hydrophase.com

Comment

www.ski-it-again.com is a reputable classified side that generally has quite a bit of speed control stuff on it.

Comment

Just looked over the hydrophase, looks pretty nice. Price seems good. How does it seem to work? Had any real world time on it yet?
              1998 pre2200i

Comment

hmm...hydrophase is about 10 min from my house. I might have to bug them...esp after my wife said "why is he driving" when I went to pull her up the other day.

Comment

Working...
                X