Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarion CMD3, wired remote, and Sirius.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clarion CMD3, wired remote, and Sirius.........

I am selling a fully functional marine stereo. Consisting of a Clarion Marine CMD3 head unit, a Clarion Marine wired remote with cable, and a Clarion Sirius head unit with antenna.

I have all the cables for the head unit, the wired remote, and Sirius head unit. Everything works great except I think the Sirius antenna may be going bad. The stock one's usually don't last more than a year or two.

Also I believe the Sirius may have a lifetime subscription!! I purchased the boat as a repo two years ago and it has always had Sirius working. I called Sirius to have them move the subscription over to my new unit and they told me they could not find a subscription for the unit. But it has worked for me nonstop for the past two years. I also know that the former owner owned an auto stereo shop and may have had a special subscription for the unit?

Asking $150.00 obo
    Attached Files

Head unit pic

Head unit pic
    Attached Files

Comment

Interested

Sent you a PM

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Hay, how 'bout answering a couple questions about those remotes if they are not yet boxed up.

Is the mounting hole round, right? If so, what is the OD of the hole? Also, what is the width of the oval remote?

i got a customer with an 04 Sundancer with w/XMD3 head-unit and those remotes. H/U is toast, so I may be swapping it all out.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

yes round hole and i can get you diameter a litttle later. I can no longer measure the remote as it has shipped.

Sorry about that

Comment

overall width is 4.125
              and the hole diameter is 2.125

hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by JGR View Post
                overall width is 4.125
                and the hole diameter is 2.125

hope that helps
                Perfect, thanks for taking the time to measure
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                X