Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACME 537 prop

ACME 537 for sale. 72 hours clean..$300
    my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Whatcha gettin, Moose?
    So this monkey walks into a bar...

Comment

2079 (already installed)..and I have a 1235 for lower elevation/back up
      my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

bmp

price reduction down to 200 bucks.

Comment

thats a good price.. I got an extra already tho. Someone running a stock prop is going to hit a rock.. then you will be in business.
          So this monkey walks into a bar...

Comment

yeah 200 is pretty good for a perfect stock prop backup. Someone needs to buy it I need gas $$

Comment

So you went from a 537 to a 2079 and have 1235 as a backup. Could you tell me the difference between the 2079 and the 1235? Also, and more important, did you have the 1235 on your boat and if so when you did, what kind of clearance was there between the bottom of the boat and the tip of the prop?

Comment

The boat came with a 537..never ran it

Bought the 1235 thinking it was the right prop for the elevation. It ran good without ballast but I could tell right away it wasn't going to tow big ballast..DOH..So I got on the phone with ACME and they
                set me straight

They told me to go straight to a 2079..bypassing the 1579 (same as Duffy uses at 2000 ft.) It's the right prop for sure.

12 pitch as opposed to 14 on the 1235. Drags 2000 lbs easily with 5 or less people in the boat. Any more and you can feel it in the drivetrain

. Hi elevation sucks...POWER. Im at 6250

Comment

Ok fully understand. Can you remember the clearence you had on the 1235 prop? What the space was between the bottom of the boat and the prop? And what kind of clearence do you have now with the prop you have on?

Comment

it's close. I'll look later to confirm

Comment

PM Sent. Still have?

Comment

sold to Duffy tuesday

Comment

Working...
                        X