Liquid Force Venture Wakesurf Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid Force Venture Wakesurf Board

My new board is in, and my wife says I don't need two. I think otherwise, but, hey. I have it on CL for $150.

I bought this board two years ago. It has served me well. But I needed a faster boards since my boat's wake does not have enough push.

The board is in good shape. It only has one knick/chip in the nose of the board. I knicked it on shore and epoxied the spot right away. It is shown in one of the pictures.

The board has a wet sanded speed finish on the bottom. This was recommended to me by Surfdad.

I removed the front fin, and have since misplaced it. I will include it with the board, when I find it.

Below is a description I took of the internet about the board.

Product Description:

Not much can describe the feeling of catching a wave. Regardless of ability or size the joy is simple and often captured by the glowing smile of the surfer. Like you, we live for that uplifting feeling of an endless push. This passion for surfing links back to our San Diego roots and has carried on through our wake product since the beginning. We've hand shaped every surfer in the line to fit your surfing needs. Ride our wakesurfers and you'll have a smile that won't go away.

Shaped for everyone in the boat, this surfer works well in medium to average wakes. The short and wide profile generates push while the twin squash tails maneuver with little effort. With the release of variable edges and tracking of three fins any ability level will enjoy the stoke of this skim skate.

Features:

•Variable Edges-Sharpens as it nears the tail to lock and hold when weight is transferred into the edging position.
    •Wide Squash Tip and Tail-Generates speed and lift that releases clean.
    •Removable Glass Center Fin-Allows you to tune in your surfer for the locked in feel or loose days.
    •Surf Side Fins -Grip hard to make tight surf slayshes. Releases for spins.
    •Single to Double Concave -Channels water through hull to generate speed and lift making it easier to stay in the pocket.
    •20mm Kick Tail w/ 10mm EVA Arch support-Locked and loaded for drive and fins out lip slides.
    Attached Files
    The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

What's the new board? I may go for this one - will let ya know. Have any kids used and if so how did it go?

Comment

I bought an Inland Surfer Squirt.

My kids have not used this board, they have their own, a Phase 5 Scamp.

Comment

SOLD

Comment

If you are searching about link route form the kintyre way then if you still searching and don’t get any decision then you just need to check your opinion and take some serious decision.
          So if you don’t know what you doing next then ptcl speed test just click here and see more about your problem and see what’s the way to solve your this problem very fast and very authentic way.

Comment

Working...
          X