Fly High Pro Series Ballast Sacs for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly High Pro Series Ballast Sacs for Sale

I recently traded my 08 RZ4 for a 2011 RZ4 (fully automated Pro Ballast.. with added upgraded custom RZ aft ballast sacs for added weight). I no longer need the Fly High Pro Series ballast sacs I used to manually fill and drain.. on my previous boat. I am offering all at half the Fly High new price (plus shipping).

Integrated U shapped bow sac rated at 1000lbs (Fly High price $239.99) for $120.00 plus shipping.

Two sacs that are 42"x16"x16", each rated at 400lbs, (Fly High price $199.99 for the pair) for $100.00 for pair or $50.00 each plus shipping.

Two sacs that are 50"x20"x20", each rated at 750lbs, (Fly High price $149.99 each) for $75.00 each plus shipping.

I am trying to attach pics but keep getting failures.. I will try in a follow up post if I can not make this work... the pics may be too large.. they are all in great condition.

Send a PM if interested and I can send the pics in an email.

The two 400lbs sacs have the quick disconnect for the Tsunami pump, correct?
    Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Dang, bad timing.

Comment

all the sacs have the quick disconnect for the Tsunami pumps. I used two of the pumps.. (I plan to keep the two pumps for a while)

Comment

All.... I just sold all these sacs...

Comment

Working...
          X