Tower WTB Central MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower WTB Central MN

Looking for a tower for my 2200i 1998. Any ideas, looking for low cost/used, but good quality. Little nervous of the chinese knock off stuff out there.
    1998 pre2200i

Monster Tower or if you don't mind dropping some cash, Samson makes some really sick looking ones. I just got a Monster Tower for this year, mine had the old rattling Metcraft (I think thats who made them), and I couldn't take it no more. i wanted to update the look and get rid of the tower noise going down the water. Monster guarantees no noise and they were right. They also run a five year warranty with their towers. I have no regrets with it. If you look into a used one, I would make sure its going to fit, even universal towers aren't very "universal" after they have been fitted and drilled for another boat. Good Luck

Comment

Samson towers are outstanding. Monster has a great reputation. Look at Dogberts gallery to see how the Monster looks on your boat.

Comment

Don't look at mine, they are not available. About the closest in looks I have seen is the Airborn Assault.

If I could do it all over again, I would drop the coin on the Samson and just be done with it. The money will be gone but, you'll get more of it. A good quality tower makes every trip out on the boat a pleasure. The Samson is going to look good, work good and they are built in the good 'ol US of A. The Monsters are also good but, kind of ugly IMO. No that bad but, not that good. They are strong and cost effective. That goes a long way in my book.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I've got a Samson on my 22i and have loved it. I'm glad i spent the extra coin on it. I don't much care for the bimini top we got from them. Ripped second time out. Tower is great though.

Comment

I cant spend the kind of cash for a sampson. The Monster looks good in my book. Any sponsors on the site that sell them? Or just look up dealer locator and go from there? I am in central MN an hour west of the twin cities. Which tower is Dogberts? I looked at the Monsters and they look good, not quite as nice as some, but much better than some also.
            Last edited by dzldoctor; 05-02-2011, 01:44 AM.
            1998 pre2200i

Comment

I went with the Aerial tower also a good "cheaper" option then Samson.

http://www.aerialwakeboarding.com/

I found this site to be the cheapest price on the Aerial towers.

http://www.h2osportswarehouse.com/

Comment

Which model did you purchase and how long have you had it? Nice quality? I have looked at those numerous times also. Just undecided what to install. Just got the boat out last week from storgae and want to get out for a rip.
                1998 pre2200i

Comment

Working...
                X